May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: [WoW] Recruit app : Khromee  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Khromee

• Lurker
[WoW] Recruit app : Khromee
« on: 22 June, 2012, 09:52:50 am »
Applications type (Social/PvP/):

Name: Jared

What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Dota, Counterstrike: Source

A bit about yourself: I believe myself a very kind person and a determined hard worker.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER: Sexybeef

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Khromee/simple

Character name: Khromee

Class:  Paladin

Spec(s): Protection, Retribution.

Level: 85

Professions: Jewelcrafting, Blacksmithing
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?:

What high level alts do you have?:
 85 NE Priest(other realm, 84 Undead Mage)

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?:
Nothing looks better than a tauren in plate armour *cough *cough
The Paladin was my first class ever and have always loved the style and possibility to tank,heal or dps.
Blacksmithing i took for the usage of crafting myself gear while i leveled and at 85 to boost myself. Jewelcrafting i took for the JC only gems and profitablities. Think thats a word :P

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER: I try to keep a fair atmosphere around myself for i believe do not unto others that one does not want done to oneself.

Do you have Teamspeak?
Yes i currently use Teamspeak 3 and have a microphone.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

These times are easily accepted.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?:
I was in Valhall VII when i first joined official word of warcraft and they were a half decent raiding guild, cleared firelands quite quickly and soon had it on farm. I sadly never made it into the raid groups due to no space being available, guild friends there were alot :(
I then froze my subscription for awhile and when i returned found the guild had been disbanded and probably moved to another realm after apparent drame after G.Leader attained the Legendary staff.

I then joined Lobster my current guild and...... well seriously "Lobster" ....

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
I have no first hand experience in most Cata raid content except for Dragon Soul thanks to raid finder, although that makes it hilariously easy. I've watched/read all boss tactics more than several times each just havn't had the chance to try first hand. I know there is always more to improve on.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas?
N/a
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?:
Yes, I am always willing to adapt to current needs.

- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?:
Retribution 4.3 Resilence, Full Ruthless, WoG spec'd

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft:
Firstly...
Hi my names Jared and im an achievement whore. I can't get enough of them, my e-peen grows in egotiscal power when that little bar pops up saying you did something.
Then i love large groups attempting forms of teamwork from world pvp/raids/battlegrounds.
Then jumping to help people if they ask a question.
I can't jump that good...

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?:
Not really, I spoke to Setle once ingame and was directed to this website for application. Seemed like a nice guy/gal/machine.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?:
Ever since i joined World of Warcraft Official on Grim Batol, i have always noticed certain horde members sticking out from there others for some reason. I noticed they were always members of a guild named MoX. I always thought that, that was a proper guild i always had a respect for their players for always receiving friendly emotes, playful jabs and even assistance when asked a question or two. Lastly the awe i had for their progression and gear. It is a guild I've always wanted to be a part of even if i am but a small asset.

What type of guild are you looking for?:
A mature oriented guild with humour and bad puns. That likes to work together to achieve similiar goals.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter.
 (Yes)

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Not at the moment no. I hope the ancestors praise my application and i can begin to make my progession into the family of MoX.

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Re: [WoW] Recruit app : Khromee
« Reply #1 on: 22 June, 2012, 12:09:40 pm »
hi jared by not putting raider i take it your applying for socail/pvp. From the pvp side your gear wouldnt be quite as good as a lot of the ret pallies we have avalible atm.
But saying that atm im only doing rbg's casually, where im just trying ppl out for when MOP hits.
I will talk to you in game and explain a few things.

also know as ray

Offline Khromee

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: 08 July, 2012, 04:46:08 pm »
Ingame name? I've been online countless times awaiting a message, looking for a "ronin" or "ray". Messaged alot of ingame members if they know where "ronin" is :( Where are you xD? BTW I've switched over to holy pvp but my main objective is raiding. I'll apply via raid template once i feel 100% prepared to try and join the raid groups for main progression.

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 09 July, 2012, 07:50:59 pm »
Hey Khromee,

I apolgize, I should probably have kept track to see if your trial was already started or not!
Anyway you can whisper the following people, if you're still interested in a social trial that is: Szemere, Sagiv, Muffintop, Náril and Ray (any character with Ray in it, is most likely Ray xD)

They'll be able to explain how our trial works and throw you a guild invite.

Kind regards,

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Cartx

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 20 July, 2012, 04:25:12 pm »
i played with this guy a bit real nice guy good to /sponser

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
« Reply #5 on: 20 July, 2012, 04:37:23 pm »
i played with this guy a bit real nice guy good to /sponser

This isn't a sponsor thread, and you've not been in MoX for 6 months yet, so you can't even sponsor even if it were :)

binomial-cheese