May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: APPLICATION  (Read 2099 times)

Sonas

APPLICATION
« on: 09 September, 2007, 09:21:22 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Innerfire
Class:  Mage
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Taiylor (375)
/played (type it in WoW): 29 days and 43 minutes

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): yes , TS

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? yes

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  every days 3/4 hours day
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?  nop only after 20h
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  exordium

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Innerfire

Resistance gear of note:

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
i'm arcane/fire, for me its a good spec for pve and pvp, nice instant spell and POM + pyro, for me its the best way to give serious damage!
never been frost so, cant really talk about it!

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now? i'm really not interessed in no peticular guear! only in raiding instances and help others cause i'm full epic allready

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

seems to me one of the best guilds in grim batol, and very good plasers, i want a guild to raid! and do pve!

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

my golds is to go as far i can go ongame, i keep on playing for a long time  i want to level 1 more char and keep 2 on top!

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

i'm a good friend and allways avaiable to help others  i never disobey an order in instances! try to do my best  i guess its all!

cumps to all

Offline Chilblain

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
APPLICATION
« Reply #1 on: 10 September, 2007, 11:35:13 am »
nice app but im afraid were full on mages at the moment. Good luck finding a guild