May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: 70 undead Rogue  (Read 2235 times)

Fabolous

70 undead Rogue
« on: 15 October, 2007, 02:46:43 am »
Nick: Fabolous

Class: Rogue

Level: 70

Server: Grim batol

Professions: Encahnting 375/Engneering 370

/played (type it in WoW):110 days

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
ofc

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
am online btween 16:00-17:00 server Time till the raid finishs

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?
on this server nop

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Fabolous
i think this is my PvP Gear , i could show it to u ingame anyway the stats are hit rating = 264 / crit rating 24.08% / Attack power = 1610 (focusing on hit rating till its 300+ to get the cap)

Resistance gear of note:
none atm but if its needed i will get it
A
re you attuned to Karazhan?
yes
IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
atm im Muti Spec 41/3/17 arena spec.
Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
when i join i will respec combat swords cuz i find it the best way to do dps. and there lots of specs i tried

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

i would Take an item that i get a big upgrade from

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

i would like to join MoX cuz i find out that its one of the  good + Proggressing Guilds in the server and i would like to share that.
WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Friendship, PvE Proggress and having Fun

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

im a new player in this server i just moved here , i was in Tarren mill was in a Guild Called Umpa lumpas with them i finished <Karazhan,Gruuls,Mag,Void Reaver> then the guild got disbaned couple of weeks later i join <Lost Souls> and with them i killed Hydross/lurker/Morgrim in ssc and Al'ar in Tk and then it disbaned again  , when it disbaned i was looking for a guild passed 2 months guidless then i moved here looking for good + proggressing guild  

thx for reading my apply
best Regards
/Fab

Offline Decomposer

• Noobler
    • http://
70 undead Rogue
« Reply #1 on: 15 October, 2007, 12:35:07 pm »
Hey there!

Though I'm not the rogue CL, I'm sorry to say but I believe our rogue spots are currently full if I'm not mistaken. You'll get the final word from Cidèt when he gets around to reading this thread (which should be sometime today).

"Aggro is a concept invented by the other classes to oppress Warlocks." - Decomposer

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
70 undead Rogue
« Reply #2 on: 16 October, 2007, 05:07:20 pm »
Hello. Thanks for your application but the recruitment for rogues is now closed.

Good luck finding another guild
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.