Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Efreet - Enhancement Shaman Application  (Read 2633 times)

Efreet

Efreet - Enhancement Shaman Application
« on: 12 June, 2007, 05:06:06 pm »
  • Who are you?
    I am Geir Angeltveit. Known as Efreet online, former hunter, now Shaman, have been shaman for a long time, have raiding experience etc.
  • Where are you from?
    I am from the municipality of Stord, Norway.
  • Age.
    I am 18 years of age. 17/09/88
  • Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.
    Never left a serious guild in my entire gaming period. Last raiding guild was Brutality, a month or so ago, it broke (again) and here I am. With brutality I cleared Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. I also have pre-tbc raiding experience such as first and second tier of Naxxramas, Killed C'thun with Eon (ahn'qiraj cleared) and ofc bwl and mc and outdoor dragons. Eon was split after killing patchwerk.
  • Link to Armoury and CTProfile for your equipment.
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...ol&n=Efreet
    That's my PvE gear, I got some more hp for PvP etc.
    I will soon have dragonmaw, just need to level my blacksmithing some more, got the primals etc.
    I do also have some resto gear and elemental gear and would be viable as those specs aswell (mostly elemental and enhancement, my resto gear is a bit behind). elemental: 550spp 25% crit unbuffed. resto: 921healing, 7% crit. with Enhancement specc, mind that.
  • Any Alt characters you have or have played.
    played a hunter for 2 years. Also called EFreet on Burning blade, and sometime on Grim Batol. had 160 days played and it was with him I raided into naxxramas.
    Had a 60 shaman too, Sekh. Did some ZG with these. '
    Both of these characters are on another server, Quel'Thalas, and I don't play them anymore. hunter is 70, shaman is 65 or so. I changed my mind and remade a new shaman on this server, didn't bother waiting 3 months
  • Why you want to join MoX.
    You guys seem like a fair guild, not the top chasing dog but neither a lame duck. You aren't mega intensive on the whole "raiding 6 days a week, 10 hours a day!!!1". But still do well.
    I'm looking for a guild where I can do some PvE and PvP for fun, I love raiding and fixed pvp groups and arena. Hate idling in the city.
  • Me:
    I can speak fairly well English and write it aswell, (I get 5/6  on English in school). during the summer and next year I won't have a problem following a raiding schedeldue, I've had that problem before due to work + school, next year I am going to a free-time-school (good translation..  (folkehøgskule)), and won't be doing much more than relaxing.
    I have a mic, and I have ventrilo/teamspeak and won't have a problem using it.
  • misc: Got all heroic keys, are half-way keyed with SSC, lack the Blazing Emblem, but have the Earthern Signet (didn't get to clear karazhan when I had aquired the quest), have the quests for the eye, just have never found a suitable group for heroic arcatraz, sl etc. I have done tries on Magtheridon and I always bring the pots I need.

Hoping for a positive response, just ask if there is something you think I've left out. =)
« Last Edit: 12 June, 2007, 05:14:23 pm by Efreet »

Offline Kisama

• Regular
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: 12 June, 2007, 06:22:52 pm »
Recruitment is now closed for the time being but watch this space
(Main) , (Decommissioned)

Offline slyo

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: 15 June, 2007, 08:06:54 pm »
Surprised to see you here!
I was in Eon with him and he was quite commendable as a hunter.
Haven't spoken to him since I left Eon though, but I'm sure he's worthy recruiting if we need any shamen in the future

Plastination for the nation

binomial-cheese