May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW application - Warrior  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Buckethead

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW application - Warrior
« on: 04 April, 2009, 02:57:53 am »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Buckethead
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Haven't really decided on which ones I wanna do yet.
/played (type it in WoW): 11 days.

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
Currently using Ventrilo but there is no problem to acquire Teamspeak. I do have a mic, yea.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
If needed, of course I would!

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? 
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? 
My playtime varies a lot. I play often from around 19.00 to around 01.00 at weekdays. In the weekends I should be available most of the time.  Cannot put exact numbers on it, because my playtime varies from day to day due to school. I am in a guild now called "Refugee", but it is nothing serious and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Buckethead

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell
This Warrior is new, so on this I have only done VoA 10/25 man. Used to raid a couple of years ago on my then Warlock main.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: Fury.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
I started to level this warrior just to try out Titans Grip. I think Fury is awesome, it's able to whip out neat amounts of DPS with near to zero downtime.
I did toy with the thought of being a tank when I leveled, but I came to the conclusion that I'm not fit for the job, but as stated above, I am willing to try out new stuff!

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?
Obviously my gear sucks now, due to the character being new. I'm aiming for some basic gear, needed for raiding. Think of my character as an unpolished diamond, ready to transform into what the guild desires.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
I really want to join MoX, because it's a guild I have had my eye on for quite some time, but being to young to join.
The impression I have gotten out of all the guild-members I have met is that they are calm, serious but also being able to have a good laugh!
Seems like the ones in this guild doesn't bully the players with worse gear and experience that they are "lesser" players in any way. I quickly noticed this when I started playing WoW.

My thoughts about joining MoX became serious when I did a Heroic with some guys from your guild. And they were awesome and friendly. So that made it for me.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
When I play WoW, it's to have fun and get rid of the stress from school. I just wanna play and have fun, doing some raiding. I don't know how long I will play, but I don't have any thoughts about quitting

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
I have endless enthusiasm, and hope to spread some of this when doing heroics and raids with nice people!   
« Last Edit: 12 November, 2012, 12:42:40 am by Buckethead »

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #1 on: 04 April, 2009, 11:43:45 am »
Try and catch me or carym ingame mate, and we'll get u sorted:)
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

Offline TheBron

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 04 April, 2009, 11:45:40 am »
Hello, nice application. I am sure our Recruitment Consultant will be along soon to share his thoughts!

Offline TheBron

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: 04 April, 2009, 11:47:00 am »
Damn, he beat me to it.

Offline slyo

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 04 April, 2009, 11:48:07 am »