May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: wow new hunter application  (Read 1285 times)

dispellshot

wow new hunter application
« on: 07 April, 2009, 09:32:37 pm »
Nick: Dispelshot
Class: Hunter
Level: 80
Server: Grim'batol
Professions: JC / Skining
/played (type it in WoW):48 days on this carakter 28 days on this lvl

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):yes

Country: belgium (but my father from turkey so they saing you are from turkey)

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? ye i can but i think im in the best spect (you decide)

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?
 im playing all days from 19.00 till wich hours you want im in nordrassil wrath atm as guild leader but they are not coming online so much like me im migrated from agamagan server cause the server has low ppl you cant do efen heroics

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Dispelshot

Resistance gear of note: dont have

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell im playing from begins of the game as aliance turned to horde when TBC comes done hyjal and BT 2 boss in sunwel

MPORTANT:
Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

im using this way as dps rotation expo / multi / stedy / as dot serpent and debuf hunter mark using as my pet talent heart of the phoenix wich can rez pet instant have an CAT as pet

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:6 / 14 / 51

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
this spect is best hunter DPS spect and it help with mana regen to 10 party/raid members

Gear: 4x valors (escept head) naxx 25 trinkets+fingers /naxx 25/ feet heroic belt /naxx 25 back/naxx 25 bracers

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

i think i need some stufs but these ones not so much needing a polearm from malygos 10 head feet (that one i want realy so much:p)
belt from naxx 25

Guild:
Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

im looking a raider guild that can listen their leaders and that can focus to that game otherwise the game will getting you in a strees and im plaing this game for fun as a hobbie there must be some frendly ppl they can speak with you over your real problems or they can listen you when you say somting i want to join to MOX cause did heard this guild are 12 year old and this guild is fine for me i want to join so much!

WoW:
What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

my goals first kill in server C'Thun (AQ 40 Last boss) and its all i wanna play when the game will stop with upgrades (think it will never stop:p)

Additional Information: Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter:Yes/No
yes
Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
im working in a restaurant by my father as a garson its in belgie (gent)and i think its all (btw tnx for letting me aply here have tried 1 week to aply)
TNX for reading!

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: 08 April, 2009, 08:33:37 am »
Hi mate, took us a while but we got there in the end  

Try to catch me online tonight.
85 Druid

dispellshot