April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Aab pvp Application WOW  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Aab

• Lurker
Aab pvp Application WOW
« on: 31 March, 2012, 03:44:42 pm »
SOCIAL/PVP APPLICATION FORM

ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): PVP
Name: Tryggvi Johnsen
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: A little CoD with my friends and Diablo 3 when it comes out ^^
A bit about yourself: Hmm, I don't know what I should say. I'm a big movie fan, I work with kids, I go to the gym. I guess I do normal stuff :)

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Aab/simple

Character name: Aab
Class: Paladin
Spec(s): Retri (PVP) / Prot or retri pve
Level: 85
Professions: Inscription and Jewelcrafting
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: I play everyday, When I come home from work (18:00 server time) Until dinner, then after the gym (22:00 server time)
What high level alts do you have?: Dzina frost mage 4580 resi, and Saví pve hunter that im working on.
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: Well I chose the paladin because he allows me to play every aspect of the game.
I'm mostly those proffesions because I'm cheap and these proffessions also benefit my other classes.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I have Teamspeak, vent, mumble and Skype.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: I'm currently in a guild named Nerve but we ain't doing much these days so I thought about reapplying in MoX since my gear has improved since the last time I applied.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game: In TBC I did up to kael in TK and Vashj in SSC. I didn't play much in WOTLK because I didn't care much for that expansion. My pve experiances in cata is BoT, BWD, 6/7 in Firelands, and done the LFR DS

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): I got to 1400 rating in last season (10), I know it ain't much but I wasn't in any guild that did RBG at the time. I'm currently doing 2vs2 and 3vs3 with Heksa which is in MoX and that is going well.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Ofcourse
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?:  I'm almost full cata geared.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Well I like doing bg's and arena, in my opinion going against other players is the most difficult part of the game. You never know if the player is just gear and no skills, but it is always fun to go against a good player.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Heksa

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: From what I have seen you guys are experianced in all aspects of the game, and I would very much like to be part of that.

What type of guild are you looking for?: PVP / PVE. I just like a guild who is little dedicated and also friendly.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Nah :)

Offline Heksa

• Adminned
  • Noobler
  • Adminned
Re: Aab pvp Application WOW
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2012, 04:31:32 pm »
Good luck mate! Fingers rossed  ;)

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 01 April, 2012, 12:08:41 pm »
hi aab nice to see your gear has come along i will talk to you in game and a little advise try an get two parts teir 13 even if its lfr coz the two set bonus of geting a stack of holy power from judgements is damn sexy.

also know as ray

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 07 April, 2012, 01:15:01 am »
Hey Aab,

If you're still interested in joining please post a reply here so we can work something out.
If I don't see a reply here in a couple of days I'll assume you're withdrawing your application.

Kind regards,

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv