Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Pvp Application, Resto Druid.  (Read 2115 times)

Offline adamrussell

• Lurker
WoW Pvp Application, Resto Druid.
« on: 26 October, 2012, 02:06:50 am »

ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): Pvp
Name: Adam Russell
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: None currently but played League of Legends, GoW3, COD.
A bit about yourself: Normal guy from England playing wow for recreation.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Erbz/advanced

Character name: Erbz
Class: Druid
Spec(s): Resto MS. Balance OS
Level: 90
Professions: LW (600), Skinning (600).
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Often, 1-6 hours a day, maybe more on a day off. Week days, rarely on a Friday/Saturday Evening.
What high level alts do you have?: DK Level 85, Hunter level 85.
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I choose healer originally because i felt there wasn't enough of them around and I thought it was worth a shot giving it a go! As i geared myself up i found myself enjoying what i was doing knowing ive just saved some ones butt, knowing that a perfectly timed Swiftmend or Natures Swiftness & Healing touch can be the difference between your team dominating a team fight or losing a team fight and it made me feel like a pivotal part of the team (not that being a dps didn't). I just seemed to enjoy it more than bashing someones head, assisting some one to bash in the head. Also when i played LoL i played support its just how i like to play now and i enjoy it very much.  I chose LW & Skinning because it ties in well with me being a Leather wearer being able to make myself gear and also making some nice profits on the AH from leg armors. Also +500 intellect is a nice bonus. Skinning obviously to supply myself with leather & the additional crit isn't a stat we should usually be reforging or looking for so its nice to have some from a passive ability.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) I do indeed

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs.

Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Ive been in many guilds, But since i joined Grim Batol (Late Wotlk) I joined Hordecore Veterans but since then the guild became inactive and no one really took the helm to take over and nobody seems to know correct tactics for RBG's which can be a little frustrating.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game: Played since Vanilla but began to raid seriously during BC & Wotlk (BC as a hunter & Wotlk Druid/DK) Cleared TBC, WOTLK & Cata (DS) content.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): Have lots of experience within Arena's has hunter & Druid. Played around 50 games of RBG's so not alot but I like to think I know my stuff when it comes to tactics. My highest rating being 1.5k knowing it could of been alot higher if i could of played more games. I don't claim to be the best druid EU but i like to think ive played my druid a long time i know how to play and hopefully with some good players who enjoy pvp and RBG'ingi i will become 10x the player i am today. Im confident i can be the player you need me to be.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Well with the new tome of minds it pretty easy to re-spec so yes.
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Full Dreadful/Malevolent

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Heal (throw flowers & erbz at people) RBG, Arena, gain gear, mounts, pets all that jazz. Also like to do some PvE have myself a nice Resto pve set also.

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Chubbins & Zathetaur.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Would like to join MoX because ive heard great things about the guild, want to RBG get great rating extend my cq cap, get the elite set and play against the best teams.

What type of guild are you looking for?: Pvp/social also Wouldn't mind filling a PvE spot here and there. (If needed)

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? Nope  :D

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Re: WoW Pvp Application, Resto Druid.
« Reply #1 on: 26 October, 2012, 11:10:57 am »
hi adam send either shamanray or any one with ray in the name in mox a tell in game when were both on and we can chat.

also know as ray

binomial-cheese