May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: I hate gaming!  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Tinbum

• Hair Captain
  • 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
  • Keep away from the WoW cave!
I hate gaming!
« on: 18 April, 2009, 04:24:27 am »
Ok, so home from work this evening and decided to have a little game on CoD4. Floated between servers for a bit befor finding one i enjoyed. after about 10min two players both on opposite teams started having a full blown random conversation about who gives a toss, totaly filling my screen up with pointless spam, making it impossible to cocentrate.

So i asked politly, if they would mind keeping the chat down as it was making it hard for me to see and concentrate, i get an ok reply of ok sorry il stop talking. They dont... They then move on to narate everything they do. complain about every death, congradulate every kill, and complain about how his eye hurts.....So i chucked in the comment, "would you like to tell me everytime you breath and click your mouse please", and being the idiot German he was (yes i think ur all idiots  ) he didnt understand so proceeded to continue talking and calling me strange for saying such a thing. Half hour in and they are still at it. Ive asked politly, ive used sarcasma, i then ask them to take there conversation to msn as some of us are trying to play and dont want to know their entire life story wile being shot at by some mad arab running around with an AK47.

They aplogise again, take the piss a bit more and start complaining about how their eyes hurt and this is going to be the last round. 8 rounds later, a competition to guess where the other lives, a bitch and a moan about the weather and a hint of homosexuality, they finally leave and im a little more stressed than i was when i first started playing!

So, the player numbers drops down to about 4 each side. Im now starting to have a nice game untill some tit makes a comment about me being a pussy(cat) because im using last stand. After the earlier incident this puts me right back up to lvl 5 on the anger metre and i burst out with (if you think im gonna change my perks just because you said so, you have another thing coming, im using a perfect legit tool in the game that gives me no unfair advantage over anyone, so if you gonna cry go cry to some one who cares, and wile you at it go to tell the other thousands of players that use it)

after a few dazzled secounds the reply of "only pussies use Last stand" popped up onto the screen" pulling my hair i replied "yes and? what are you going to do about it?" he replied, "call you a pussy!" so i ignored him, scared that he might call me a pussy one more time.

Then the next twat decided to grow some balls and complain that once your dead your dead no last stand allowed. I then asked if it was his server? he said no. I asked if he was an admin, he said no, so i said right so all you can do is complain that im once again using a perfect legal perk in the game and on this server. I think you need to shutup and understand that in this game you can be wounded, thus still able to use your gun, and there is nothing stopping you from using the same Perk!!" Wile he was replying i happend to run into him sat in a corner typing. So i shot him in the leg, low and behold, he didnt die, he dropped to the floor and whipped out his pistol, and then quickly left the server possibly in fear of the world of abuse was about to send his way for using last stand and complaining about it or because punk buster decided he was cheating!

So more bitching and moaning, some more ignoring from me, untill i won sevral games in a row and the guy came up with "all your kills are from Last stand" I had, had enough by this point, so pointed out to him that my kill count was 44 and my death count only 3...and as there wa sonly 5 of us on the server it didnt really seem possible for me to be in Last stand for 14.6 kills 3 times in a row....i called him a C**T and switched of.

Has FPS gaming really sunk this low? Infact i really dont enjoy playing many games atm. I know cause of work im not on alot, but im desprate to have some fun with the moxies.

Playing with randoms really makes me sick, and i just want to take a claw hammer to their face 90% of the time. Think of a person you have met, or has done something really stupid and you have just wanted to hit them in the face, multiply thought about 999999999 and +3.2 and you feel how i feel right now!

Rant over

Night

Offline Tabasco

• Administrator
  • Veteran
I hate gaming!
« Reply #1 on: 18 April, 2009, 07:44:19 am »
Quote from: Tinbum
Playing with randoms really makes me sick, and i just want to take a claw hammer to their face 90% of the time.

I feel the same. Playing with randoms sucks and usually makes me more tired and frustrated than I was before gaming. MoXies FTW

Tab

Offline Joe

• Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #2 on: 18 April, 2009, 08:14:43 am »
(yes i think ur all idiots  )

Damn. I knew it was just a matter of time until you Brits would realise that.  
Click here: if you dare.

Offline fr0ggy

• Chief
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Behold the German
I hate gaming!
« Reply #3 on: 18 April, 2009, 11:02:44 am »
Quote from: Joe
Damn. I knew it was just a matter of time until you Brits would realise that.  

Well he clearly missed that the German guy there had a towel ontop of the serve to reserve it
Winner - The Best Camouflaged MoXie Award - MMX 2008
Winner - The Iron Man Award - MoxMeet 2009
Afraid of juice - MoxMeet 2010

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
I hate gaming!
« Reply #4 on: 18 April, 2009, 01:19:18 pm »
You should play your flight sims instead

Generally speaking the players are more mature.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Tinbum

• Hair Captain
  • 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
  • Keep away from the WoW cave!
I hate gaming!
« Reply #5 on: 18 April, 2009, 02:00:18 pm »
i do play my flight sims  just later than you  i

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
I hate gaming!
« Reply #6 on: 18 April, 2009, 03:36:03 pm »
i do play my flight sims  just later than you  i

Hence why there was a "your" in my sentence
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #7 on: 18 April, 2009, 04:54:12 pm »
I wouldnt worry about it.  Any game theres always whiners and complainers.  I would have just kept killing them.  Or better yet I would have had a knife round and killed them that way and then bragged about my kills.
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Engineer: "That glass is twice as large as it needs to be"

I love noodles

Offline Arken

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
I hate gaming!
« Reply #8 on: 19 April, 2009, 05:12:50 pm »
a good server or Moxies, otherwise its just no fun to play most multiplayer games...

-
<Insert awesome and amazing signature here>

Offline Danju

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
I hate gaming!
« Reply #9 on: 20 April, 2009, 04:55:37 pm »
oh tinbum.... you lil hothead!

you need to change your view on the complainers, make it a sport!

everytime you kill the whiners.... you have upset them. their whining is the product of your ownage

dont try to argue with them, wont work on them as they live and breathe for it, you simply just..... kill them again in last stand

aka Link

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
I hate gaming!
« Reply #10 on: 20 April, 2009, 08:02:22 pm »
only pussy's use last stand.

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #11 on: 20 April, 2009, 09:25:12 pm »
Quote from: Behindu
only pussy's use last stand.

Only on match servers.

I dont see why people cant use it on a random server.  Only perk I hate is marty.  You took all that time to kill them and they get a free kill because you didnt move fast enough.  Thats just stupid.

I love noodles

Offline Danju

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
I hate gaming!
« Reply #12 on: 20 April, 2009, 09:36:26 pm »
Quote from: Bluejak
Only on match servers.

I dont see why people cant use it on a random server.  Only perk I hate is marty.  You took all that time to kill them and they get a free kill because you didnt move fast enough.  Thats just stupid.

because you didnt move fast enough........... FPS games is all about fast reactions and instinct, if you cant move out of range within 3-4 looooooong seconds you dont deserve to live

aka Link

Offline Joe

• Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #13 on: 20 April, 2009, 11:56:43 pm »
Quote from: Bluejak
Only on match servers.

Play hardcore. You barely see ppl using martyr in Hardcore mode wit ff turned on
Click here: if you dare.

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #14 on: 21 April, 2009, 02:33:47 am »
Quote from: Danju
because you didnt move fast enough........... FPS games is all about fast reactions and instinct, if you cant move out of range within 3-4 looooooong seconds you dont deserve to live
It seems like 1 or 2 seconds for me.  Maybe its just the lag or something that makes it seem to go off faster than that.

Quote from: Joe
Play hardcore. You barely see ppl using martyr in Hardcore mode wit ff turned on

I seen more marty ff kills then anything when ff is turned on.  All I play is Hardcore.  Best way to play because its either your dead or he is.

I love noodles

Offline Dr HR

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
I hate gaming!
« Reply #15 on: 21 April, 2009, 07:48:07 pm »
I might play a better game (lol) but i understand about randoms theyre 50/50 - good fun or lumps of crap.
i had a sim situation when i played way bk on bf2142 n bf2 tbh.
i would of just gone out to shoot them only lol. but thts me.
but ur right moxies are best to have fun with
Playing City of Heroes/Villains or Going Rogue? Then PM // Add me @hardRider