Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Salute MoX  (Read 2781 times)

TLord Murgen

Salute MoX
« on: 08 October, 2007, 09:01:29 am »
*S* MoX,

Sapper (not sure about his forum/game name) contacted me about an issue between MoX-members and a TLord in LOTRO. The TLord involved recieved a punishment from a GM and Sapper and I exchanged information regarding the incident.

The bottomline is that it is good to know each other since we are both multigamer clans based in Europe (allthough we do have several North-American die-hard members).

TLords was founded on January 2nd, 2001, as XWA-clan. Over the past 6,5 years we played X-Wing Alliance, Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, Freelancer and Freeworlds (Starwars mod), Fire Arms (Counterstrike mod), EVE Online and Star Wars Galaxies (Corbantis). This may sound as the play-area of a rather big clan but that is far beside the truth, TLords is a small clan which more mature players then an average clan. Since we play in LOTRO we deal with players as old as 54   And I must admit that we dumped most games over the past years, SWG included (we do not like SOE).

TLords is not a genuine RP-clan on LOTRO Laurelin. You will not see us in Bree smoking pipeweed in the Prancing muttering quotes from LOTR but when we act in a group that is into RP we will RP.

We try to make TLords teams trained and skilled in the Angmar quests for regular runs. If MoX is doing the same thing it might be a good idea to work with mixed teams now and then. The mutual cooperation is the first step to the well-oiled raid-team required for the Helegrod missions.

My native tongue is Dutch, I do appologize for typo's and errors in this post.

In LOTRO TLords game-leader is Slayne. He is responsible for TLords in this game (and is doing a great job).

Kind regards,

Offline Civill

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Salute MoX
« Reply #1 on: 08 October, 2007, 11:27:38 am »
Quote from: TLord Murgen
*S* MoX,

<long post>

Hi there, seeing allot of similarities between MoX and Tlord.
Sapper's forumname is SapperGB.

Nice to see some alliance action going on
« Last Edit: 08 October, 2007, 11:28:04 am by Civill »

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
Salute MoX
« Reply #2 on: 08 October, 2007, 10:50:12 pm »
Sapper's in-game character name is Cablas
Welcome to our forum, Murgen

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009

Offline leary

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Salute MoX
« Reply #3 on: 09 October, 2007, 12:13:30 am »
Welcome to the Forum mate! Nice to see some friendly faces around here, especially considering we are both communities! Hope to see you in game!

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
Salute MoX
« Reply #4 on: 09 October, 2007, 03:20:10 am »
Quote from: learylear
Welcome to the Forum mate! Nice to see some friendly faces around here, especially considering we are both communities! Hope to see you in game!

If you get your lazy bum into Middle Earth that is

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009

Offline SapperGB

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Salute MoX
« Reply #5 on: 10 October, 2007, 04:28:57 pm »
Hi Murg,

Sorry it took a while to reply.

Im pleased that you have taken the time to visit MoX (and a little supprised).

Firstly the incident that occured stayed pretty much private and is only known about by myself and 2 others. so there was no real need for you to visit with a humbled approach. Anyway, you handled the issue faultlessly and we consider it all over now.

As you can see we are not unlike Tlords. we are both multi-gaming communities, mature and above all hold the same ethical views.

I think an alliance between ourselves and Tlords to is a great idea. We are steadily growing as a kinship but are still a long way off having 24 Level 50 players for raiding.

Feel free to contact me in-game as Cablas, where i will pass over some other officers names from MoX LOTRO.

Offline leary

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Salute MoX
« Reply #6 on: 10 October, 2007, 11:21:57 pm »
Quote from: Wicked Mouse
If you get your lazy bum into Middle Earth that is

Haha! Some of us have to work 5 days a week now you know! xD (going from a bum to 5 days a week is killing me)

binomial-cheese