May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WAR Application  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Ulso

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
    • http://
WAR Application
« on: 08 May, 2009, 07:48:15 pm »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Ulsolrenail
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 37

About yourself
I do have teamspeak, though I mostly use Ventrilo. Using teamspeak wont be any problem at all.

Im in the danish royal army @ full time, so I'll be playing on/off in periods. Now and then I'll be off on drills for weeks, but fortunetly I'll also be having more holidays then most others.

MOX is my first guild, in WAR im totally new to the guild scene. I have been in guilds/corps/clans in all other MMOS I've been playing though, which include Guild Wars and EvE Online.

Tbh. I was tired of running around in all green gear, also, I find FFA in WAR to be very chaotic and not really interesting. What I miss is a skilled, yet casual, group of people to hang out with. Sofar Ive reached lvl 37 on my own... and honestly : Im tired of it! I feel its time to "settle down" and start doing things more organized. This is why I feelt like joining MOX, and I intend to keep on playing til I lose all interest in the game.

My goal in Warhammer is to have a sorcerer who simply makes Order flee, scream, moan and run in utter terror ! !

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Im very sarcastic and always keen to learn. I consider myself loyal and honest.
I also like some RTS and FPS games. Im the CL of DOD:S (Steam mod for HL2) clan [Oms!] so if any of you are up for a game of that one day let me know.
I speak : English, Danish, German and Serbocroatian fluently.. and a bit of something else to
« Last Edit: 09 May, 2009, 10:57:50 am by Ulso »

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
WAR Application
« Reply #1 on: 11 May, 2009, 04:07:13 pm »
Quote from: Ulso
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Ulsolrenail
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 37

About yourself
I do have teamspeak, though I mostly use Ventrilo. Using teamspeak wont be any problem at all.

Im in the danish royal army @ full time, so I'll be playing on/off in periods. Now and then I'll be off on drills for weeks, but fortunetly I'll also be having more holidays then most others.

MOX is my first guild, in WAR im totally new to the guild scene. I have been in guilds/corps/clans in all other MMOS I've been playing though, which include Guild Wars and EvE Online.

Tbh. I was tired of running around in all green gear, also, I find FFA in WAR to be very chaotic and not really interesting. What I miss is a skilled, yet casual, group of people to hang out with. Sofar Ive reached lvl 37 on my own... and honestly : Im tired of it! I feel its time to "settle down" and start doing things more organized. This is why I feelt like joining MOX, and I intend to keep on playing til I lose all interest in the game.

My goal in Warhammer is to have a sorcerer who simply makes Order flee, scream, moan and run in utter terror ! !

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Im very sarcastic and always keen to learn. I consider myself loyal and honest.
I also like some RTS and FPS games. Im the CL of DOD:S (Steam mod for HL2) clan [Oms!] so if any of you are up for a game of that one day let me know.
I speak : English, Danish, German and Serbocroatian fluently.. and a bit of something else to

Welcome Recruit

Trial Started..8th of May

Sorry for late post, thought i'd already done it heh

See you in game matey!

- Fallen

To have faith is to have purpose, and purpose in life is what defines a man, and makes him steadfast and resolute. Faith keeps him true and, even in the darkest hours, illuminates him like a candle flame. Faith guides him surely, from birth to the grave. For a man without faith will no longer be true, and a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.