May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Application PvP - Liplick Resto Shaman  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Liplick

• Lurker
WoW Application PvP - Liplick Resto Shaman
« on: 17 February, 2012, 05:15:51 pm »
ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (PvP):
Name: Liplick
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Heroes Of Newearth
A bit about yourself: Im 20 years old, Working as a apprentice with Securitas. Been gaming wow since vanilla with brakes. Or else I always enjoy a cold beer :D

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character name: Liplick
Class: Shaman
Spec(s): Resto and REsto
Level: 85
Professions: Herb/Alch 525
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?:
Really depends on my work schedule.
What high level alts do you have?:
85 hunter and 80 paladin (other servers)
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I chose Troll because of the  Berserking and the looks of them :)
For the proffesions i mostly picked it for previous guild and the 80 int buff and lifebloom.

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!)
Yes i do !

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Hmm, Bolergnomsa. Left because of the leaders leaving, same in Blackbox.

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game:
Mostly everything but some in vanilla.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): RBG my rating is 1450 atm, never gone for it before now.  I started in pvp last season as a shaman, Been training/mentored by a other shaman. Highest rating is 1780, havent found a team yet before now.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Np, Just playing PVP mostly anyways :)
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: only resto.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: Do RBGs/Arenas. Been playing since vanilla so pretty bored with the rest. Already pugged 8/8 and one heroic - no challange as pvp is :)

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Yes, Snusen is a arena partner, and will do arena with both Snusen and Chawy.

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Cuz, snusen recommended the guild, as i like to join a guild where my partners is. And a solid guild!

What type of guild are you looking for?:  Social, Friendly, Active.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Just please don't judge by my 1780 arena / rbg 1450 rating. I'm better then that, just needed some time to find the right ones :) Feel free to /w if i missed something, or you need to know something ;)

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Re: WoW Application PvP - Liplick Resto Shaman
« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2012, 08:17:26 pm »
Ive checked your gear out ect it seems fine the only probelm is im playing resto shaman in our core group atm.
I can give you a pvp trial but it would probely be as back up for if im not about or for our alt runs if you are interested.

also know as ray