Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: "The Lost Sheep"  (Read 4565 times)

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« on: 07 September, 2007, 10:39:26 pm »
Hello, guys.

Many of you guys I'm sure you remember about me (Deadlysha warr, previeus member of MoX that man that was building a "Starship in wow":P)

Since I left guild...becouse my mistake, actualy was kicked,(becouse I was unhappy without not doing raids in that preriod prior to expansion).I was going to many servers around the europe ...joined many guilds from the moust pve spec to addicted pvp guilds, I manage to go also to Twikling hammer where all my friends from Romania are.

But still in all this time I miss the fun that I have in MoX with all the ppl that I raid,pvp, ganking tournaments and etc.Even I enjoy when Behindu was singing us songs to have a good moral in BWL, MC, Aq40. Those days were the best days from my live as a wow player.

Curently I'm in Reapers Elite Guard (the guild that is formed by my Romanian friends) its a good guild that do alot of PVE(guru,kaza,ssc,etc) and also some of them are playing alot of PVP; but still I miss something...and I realized that ...."the something" is my MoX family that I was in.

I still have my warr Deadlysha, but my main actualy now is DarkLove a warlock (with merciles gear on him)build to gank,anihilate,distroy pity small gnomes ....

I wrote this post here becouse "The lost sheep" Deadlysha whants to came back home.I don't now if I can play and be as addicted with Pve or pvp I used to be .But for me will be a great honor to be back...in the guild and play close by you guys.
I want to play again with funny behindu, fat troll mage Zarr, fell confortable with the mighty tanks that were before, eting a nice shard give by Decomposer, seeing Saopaulo how cut in 2 some gnomes retards on the battlefilds,and too all other friends from Mox that I have the greatest fun from my life.

I hope you guys have the time to read my post and hope that you will gonna let me reunite again with you guys becouse I realize that the moust nicest ting in this game is not to PVE or PVP or ganking or runing for epis ....ITS the FUN that WE all had Togheter.

Thanks again guys and hope you want "the lost sheep","The space crafter">>>Deadlysha,warr and DarkLove my lock to be again part from what was before.

Thank you.

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #1 on: 07 September, 2007, 10:42:43 pm »
And BTW is anyone that have "Arcanite Transmute" Available?    

Offline Epoch

• Regular
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #2 on: 07 September, 2007, 11:10:57 pm »
I miss you
No offence mate but you crapped on MoX after all the effort the guild put in to you to make you worth bringing on a raid.

We all fondly remember the arcanite spaceship and your a story the guild tells others with happy memories but the fact you were off trying to get another guild to replace us. You didnt notice we were working our arse off to make your raid presence worthwhile kinda stings for me personally. We made an effort while you made an effort to find someone else. It kinda stinks.

I have no power whatsoever but this opinion is from a guildie who was there at the time. If the powers that be see it differently lets duel and all is sorted

I'm grumpy.

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #3 on: 08 September, 2007, 12:17:05 am »
Epoch you were right my friend .... at that time guild help me alot with my gear... I mean I join the guild when I was a low lev warr  around lev 16 or something .... and I must recognize that all the equipement that I got at that period (the best ones from BWL, MC and other dungeons) was absolutely 100% procured with the help of others folks from the guild.
Decision that I done it at that time to write to other guilds,  I now was wrong and I'm not happy that I done that mistake.
But what I'm trying to do now is to be back ...and to try to repair my mistakes ....do not have the same views about geting equipement. Its about the good time and friends that i had. I don't care anymore about equipement; paches came, equipement came and go, good wepons came and goes ....but the people remain the same. I realy miss what I have before.

Hope that all members that they now me ...can forgive me for what I done in the past ... and hope the leaders will accept me back(as a member,as a friend or as a raid support) is not imbortant...even as a onorific "starship member" . Is just too good to be with your MoX family again(the game is not the same fun as before when i was in Mox).

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #4 on: 08 September, 2007, 01:30:25 am »
Going to be just honest, could say a lot of things only going to say one:

No.

Reasoning: Kicked for applying to other guilds - what magical event may stop you from doing this again? I dont trust you and you stole our nightfall!!!!!

Good luck with the spaceship Deadly
« Last Edit: 08 September, 2007, 01:31:37 am by Behindu »

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #5 on: 08 September, 2007, 07:37:24 am »
MM...its hard to explain a lot of things ....and I was lets say 98% that you will write an answer like that. All I can say is that I will like very much to be back in the guild. I don't care anymore for dungeons becouse I'm not sure that I'm able to participate to raids anymore(work, life, etc).And now with the new improvements on pvp gear....to be honest I don't need pve gear.

To get back to guild is not about items, is not about wow anymore! It is that I spent the most beautiful days as a mmorpg player(close by other MoX members).

About Nightfall....yea I took it..I try to return but was BoE couldn't do much and was kind of broke. If i try to return something now is not the materials because don't have too much valor anymore.....The only think that I can do at this point...of course if you guys want me back is to give most of my money a donation of 2000g to guild bank ...for the DAMN Nightfall.

Hope to reconsider this matter. I now that you alway had a way to get strait to the point and I respect that to you Behindu. (And as I said I understand I done a lot of mistakes and maybe I even disappointed many but I hope that you guys reconsider and gave me a second chance).

Sincerely, Deadlysha(alias DarkLove).

Offline Sao

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://bebo.com/allanr323
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #6 on: 08 September, 2007, 01:41:34 pm »
I saw Bon Jovi btw!

Offline Kwik

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • The Dark Side
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #7 on: 08 September, 2007, 08:16:26 pm »
I'm still waiting for my space ship

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #8 on: 10 September, 2007, 10:09:29 am »
Come on guys ...Can you gave me an answer on the forum?Can I be accepted back in the guild?

Thanks.

Offline Norn

• Regular
    • http://ourkidpauluk.bebo.com
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #9 on: 10 September, 2007, 10:38:40 am »
Quote from: Behindu

No.
Reasoning: Kicked for applying to other guilds - what magical event may stop you from doing this again? I dont trust you and you stole our nightfall!!!!!

I think you just got an answer from the Guildmaster deadly.

WoW - Cornholio(80,Druid), Hyloth (80, Priest), Norn (80, Hunter)
Semolina Pilchards, Climbing up the Eiffel Tower!

Offline Salsa

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #10 on: 10 September, 2007, 10:45:06 am »
Quote from: Behindu

No.

I think this was your answer Deadly.  Hindu is the WoW Captain now (incase u dint know that), so he gets the final word on things.

We miss you and your spaceship (my arcanite transmute hasn't been used since ), but you couldn't have chosen a worse way to leave the guild.  Trust is a key requirement for being a moxie, whether you raid or not, and I'm afraid you don't have our trust anymore.

Wish you luck in the future mate .

Deadlysha

"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #11 on: 10 September, 2007, 01:53:28 pm »
OK guys ...Its not a problem ...then ....probably if i have time I will write from time to time to see how things are going(dunno about writing think....anyway because I never was a fan of writings).Hope that all of you are ok...and remember me from time to time. I'm in a good guild on Twikling Hammer and do alot a PVP(as you all now I was a PVP addicted) but still its different ....is not how was in MoX. CU around guys then.And have fun.

Offline Zarr

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
"The Lost Sheep"
« Reply #12 on: 10 September, 2007, 03:29:52 pm »
Quote from: Deadlysha
OK guys ...Its not a problem ...then ....probably if i have time I will write from time to time to see how things are going(dunno about writing think....anyway because I never was a fan of writings).Hope that all of you are ok...and remember me from time to time. I'm in a good guild on Twikling Hammer and do alot a PVP(as you all now I was a PVP addicted) but still its different ....is not how was in MoX. CU around guys then.And have fun.

take care you little giggler