Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: reason for leaving  (Read 8119 times)

Offline Civill

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
reason for leaving
« Reply #20 on: 13 June, 2009, 11:09:38 pm »
Quote from: Gunganator
OMG chips playing, well im quiting. not playing same game as him he's a jynx, any game he plays dies.

Hes in the corp and in a merlin...so easy prey

Offline Maxwell

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
reason for leaving
« Reply #21 on: 15 June, 2009, 04:42:02 am »
Will you come back if we offer up Tinbum as a sacrifice?

All the hair products mean he'd burn real easy on the sacrificial pyre.

Offline CyRiX

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
reason for leaving
« Reply #22 on: 15 June, 2009, 02:57:19 pm »
I originally joined and I didnt know really what to expect. I got alot of help within games and made some friends on TS which I feel I will truely never forget (Chi-Now my best friend, Ronin, Reborn, Sparks plus her other half (Ahh forgot his name! - but alrite mate!), Granite, Amanda and others but remembering names is not one of my good points lol).

It was a right laugh, Friendly and fun. Then a little while in a fellow moxie (will rename nameless) got booted for breaking a rule, which I personally think it was more for show to make others be better, but being that they booted one of my top trusted friends for this but not other people for being rude beyond a joke on TS upsets me.

I also noticed that there are mini groups of moxies within some games that outcast other moxies because they are groups of mox'mates, it started to feel like 'Them and us', It was weird.

I've played WOW, and COH with mox (and other fps games) but as these mmo's go I left each one because of MoX behavior causing me to stop enjoying the game, I will not point any fingers because it does not matter now.

Now my pc is old and parts went booooooooom, ive moved onto PS3 gaming. The only thing I miss truely is my great MoX friends I made, and I hope that soon enough the PS3 will have TS or something because MoX is not all about the gaming, its about the friendships you make and the feeling you get when you play together but it does seem that people are forgeting this so I do understand.
PS3 -BFBC2, War For Cybertron, Just Cause 2

Offline Gunganator

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
reason for leaving
« Reply #23 on: 15 June, 2009, 03:41:45 pm »
see im not the only one who noticed it, seems it isnt out of ordinary. and to be quite frank considered more the norm then i would like to think. i just think it rather odd there is cyrix who (no offense) i don't know from adam, and myself basically saying the same.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

If brain power were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ants go-kart around the inside of a doughnut

Offline Plastix

• Plastix Daddy
  • Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Proud MoXie since 2003!
reason for leaving
« Reply #24 on: 21 June, 2009, 11:59:34 pm »
Was a shame to see you leave Gung, you were a great help to me in Eve, and to be brutally honest, I only joined the mox corp because I knew you were leading it (no offence meant to TinBum).   I know I certainly do with you vast eve knowledge and fitting advice

"Where the wind of the argument leads there we must follow without fear"   -    XboxTag = Plastix 3000
Winner - The Most Fanciable MoXie Award - MMX 2008

Offline Sparks

• Can't find sprint
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Love many, trust a few learn 2 paddle ur own canoe
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/carisone
reason for leaving
« Reply #25 on: 22 June, 2009, 02:08:21 pm »
Quote from: CyRiX
I originally joined and I didnt know really what to expect. I got alot of help within games and made some friends on TS which I feel I will truely never forget (Chi-Now my best friend, Ronin, Reborn, Sparks plus her other half (Ahh forgot his name! - but alrite mate!), Granite, Amanda and others but remembering names is not one of my good points lol).

( p.s its GM)
« Last Edit: 22 June, 2009, 02:10:44 pm by Sparks »
'I'd far rather be happy than right any day'

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
reason for leaving
« Reply #26 on: 24 June, 2009, 04:00:25 pm »
Pity to see you go, Gungy  But I can understand.

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009