May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hi Moxies  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Guppet

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Hi Moxies
« on: 09 November, 2010, 06:14:48 pm »
Hi There Moxies,

I used to be one of you and some may remember me, but not likely. I left a few moths back after having been comp[letely out of things for ages, what with moving and having a baby (not myself obviously).

The little one is getting a bit older now so I have a bit more time to myself, so im able to consider gaming again.

I always loved playing BF2142 with you guys and it seems MAG (on PS3) may be similar. But its been out for a while so number may be low.

Are any Moxies still playing this at all?

Moi Kilmer VR9 Templar
Kilmer VR3 Night Blade

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Hi Moxies
« Reply #1 on: 10 November, 2010, 11:45:43 am »
Quote from: Guppet
Hi There Moxies,

I used to be one of you and some may remember me, but not likely. I left a few moths back after having been comp[letely out of things for ages, what with moving and having a baby (not myself obviously).

The little one is getting a bit older now so I have a bit more time to myself, so im able to consider gaming again.

I always loved playing BF2142 with you guys and it seems MAG (on PS3) may be similar. But its been out for a while so number may be low.

There are still a enough oldies left that remember the Muppet/Animal/Guppet

Never really been into the FPS games as much myself I am afraid. but good to see you back around mate.
85 Druid

Offline Chi

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Hi Moxies
« Reply #2 on: 18 November, 2010, 09:33:04 am »
Quote from: Guppet
Hi There Moxies,

Mag is different, everything players wanted is know available for cash through playstation store. (Maps, extra character slots). Game content came out too slowly, and it shipped with no clan support at all and has only just got it. Also quite abit of lag on their end and ramdom disconects which sux since you have to reque  

Dont get me wrong, it is a nice game, but not to everyones taste