Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Tinbum and his next tour!  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Tinbum

• Hair Captain
  • 04. MoX News Team
  • Regular
  • Keep away from the WoW cave!
Tinbum and his next tour!
« on: 11 April, 2011, 05:31:49 pm »
Heylo,

So as normal im going to keep you moxies slightly up-to date with my latest shows and tours etc etc etc bad spelling included in every post ;)

So just over two months left of this god forsaken ice show. My last week of shows is the end of May in Lille, France. Then I have two months at home chilaxing and filling these forums with spam.

"Whats next?!" I hear your cry. Well my current Tour Manager and myself have started a Production company and are producing our first new show called "Psychic & Science" Its basically a "Most Haunted" rip off, just minus all the fake twats and failed theatre tours. Most Haunted never made it into the theatre world, so we will be the first show off its kind ever. Check out the website if you want to see the UK tour dates or learn a little more about the show. http://www.psychicandscience.co.uk/

Now, i honestly dont believe in all this ghost stuff (until something happens to me) im just working on the show cause i know it will sell. So dont think im any more crazy than you already think....

Anyway this show is already selling in some venues and we have alot of interest from TV companies for a new TV series which we will call Haunted House (ghost hunts around the UK's stately homes) with an American Medium called Chris Flemming. This will be with 3 random Jo Public. This will lead to Series two called "we havn't thought of a name yet but we will be hunting in the abandoned cities of the world"

There is also a Male revue (stripper) show in the pipe line that i know hindu will enjoy, which may also get some TV time :)

So yeah... your looking at Tinbum Technical Director of Total Arts Management :)  www.totalartsmanagement.com   (its says on the site im production associate...its a lie)
« Last Edit: 11 April, 2011, 05:33:48 pm by Tinbum »

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Re: Tinbum and his next tour!
« Reply #1 on: 18 April, 2011, 10:39:14 am »
Come to Theatre Hafren by me! I'll come watch. Currently they have just started doing a lot of building making it rather noisy for me to work *grumbles* but they will re-open in August i believe!

http://www.theatrhafren.co.uk/
'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.' Sir Winston Churchill

binomial-cheese