Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Essy

• Regular
    • Phoenix Legion
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu
« on: 04 May, 2011, 06:18:20 pm »
Hey guys and girls!

First apologies for posting in this section, i was only informed this morning by mail that my access to the new FoTs forum had been denied by majority decision from the officers, I can't answer as to why because i was not given an explanation myself but my access was revoked rather sooner than i thought it would be.

I just wanted to say thank you to all for the good and bad times we have had over the last 4 years, good luck in your future ventures in middle earth!

Essy

Offline Achazia

• Songsmith of Xibalba
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/achazia74
Re: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu
« Reply #1 on: 04 May, 2011, 07:02:22 pm »
Well . I for one will miss you dearly Essy!
You have been extremly helpful and supporting regarding me.. I have no bad words to say about you.

Friends should be together based on personality, not based on playerstyle and what we choose to do in a game...
I thought the idea behind the friend forum was based on other values, than a alliance forum.. whitch was the whole point with the new friend forum.

I dont know everything in past.. But I really wish that people could meet eachother halfway. sort things out..
you have had a great influence in the alliance, that no doubt made it strong..Even I as a RPer..enjoyed to be amongst you.. But I guess you felt like move on a little.....Even I have moved on with my music..  Time will change for us all..is natural..
But friendship shouldn't change bcs of that...
I do love Shadows, and do love the officers and have such great respect for the leadership.... But I have to say....is a huge loss letting Essy go..

Keep in touch through FB Essy
*HUGS*
« Last Edit: 04 May, 2011, 08:02:47 pm by Achazia »

Playing both LOTRO and TSW at the moment.

Offline Achazia

• Songsmith of Xibalba
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/achazia74
« Reply #2 on: 04 May, 2011, 07:06:40 pm »
grr doublepost
((I dont know how to delete))
« Last Edit: 04 May, 2011, 07:08:29 pm by Achazia »

Playing both LOTRO and TSW at the moment.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 04 May, 2011, 08:32:16 pm »
Same as Achy, I have only good experiences with you and you have been really patient with me during fellowships and raids, providing me with good info and tips and laughing WITH me about DPS problems and such (you know what i mean ;) )...

We will keep in touch but sad to see you go...

Ps. You forgot: Tot Ziens!

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Erihael

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: 05 May, 2011, 01:45:50 pm »
:(

Very sorry to read this..

Essy you are a legend.. hope I have the privilege to RAID with you in the future!
Erihael - Human - Minstrel
Leohric - Human - Captain
Earinlin - Elf - Hunter
Istuir - Elf - Warden

Nil satis nisi optimum

Offline Valcar

• 33. Friends of The Shadows
  • Noobler
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: 06 May, 2011, 09:58:22 am »
All,

I have not been online much due to a new baby, but I have had a feel for what has been going on.  Personally I have never had any issues with anyone in the alliance.  Bottom line Essy is my kin leader and I feel she has been treated unfairly in the whole thing. Over the years she has always helped others without asking for nothing in return which I have great respect for her for.

The definition of an allience is a group of friends which help and support each other, also it must have a broad range of leaders from each of the groups the new FOS alliance seems to be heavy on shadow officers and does not have any other officer representation from other kins / friends.  Which I feel is unfair.

So with regret I am removing myself from FOS and when I log in tonight I will delete the channel from my account.  Please do not take this badly as I will remain in tsall and always still help other tsall member sif they need help and I am here I will still party with alot of you over the coming years.

Val

Offline Carani

• 13. LOTRO Officer
  • Noobler
« Reply #6 on: 10 May, 2011, 04:42:07 pm »
I'm so sorry to see that Essy. I have received a lot of help from you and I'm very grateful for this , we had some nice runs lately (I'm still lauging about our NCF with Pads) and I believe this schism is the last thing many would like to see...
I hope the situation will clarify soon, hard feelings (whoever have them) will go away and we'll unite again.
I'm in TSALL when I log in, as well as I'm in FoTS and I hope we will group up together again.

Offline daimon

• Lumberjack & Paranoid Sling Swinger
  • 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • Milkaway
    • http://www.facebook.com/sami.kulmala
« Reply #7 on: 13 May, 2011, 12:11:19 pm »
Essy. It was a long walk between us. We've had a lot of laughs and good time over the years and those are not easily forgotten. I wish things would have ended differently, but sometimes there are things that can't be fixed or at least fixing them takes a lot of time.

Take care Essy. Farewell.

(sorry about that your access was disabled so suddenly, this was a mistake from our part and was not intentional)

OT: @ Val
Just to clarify to you and the rest of you who might have gotten the wrong idea. FoTS is not an alliance, The Shadows are currently not part in any alliances. FoTS is just a group of people and we (MoX/The Shadows) provide forums to your use as well as an in-game channel. That might change in the future but for now it is what it is. We all know how important loyalties are between us all and sometimes you have to take priorities, so if you decide to leave our forums Val there's no hard feelings doing so. It's up to you. We can't decide or force anyone doing against their will nor do we want to.

-Surms