May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Warhammer online- MoX application  (Read 2362 times)

Offline Dak

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Warhammer online- MoX application
« on: 01 October, 2008, 12:44:30 am »
Hi All.

I used to be a MoXie back in the days of UO and am a RL brother to Dar (co-founder of the guild) who has now mysteriously moved to Colombia to be with his girlfriend. I also played Planetside, Battlefield Vietnam, DAOC and very early WoW (including Beta) under the MoX banner. I am 24 years old and have been playing Warhammer since release but on Karak Ungor (Dakerana the shadow warrior in case your interested). I decided I needed a guild and knew exactly where to come. Started my Karak Eight Peaks char today and reached lvl 6 with a Chosen called Dakrim. I have read and agreed to the charter and I am officially requesting a two week trial pleeeeeease.

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2008, 01:37:32 am »
Quote from: Dak
Hi All.

I used to be a MoXie back in the days of UO and am a RL brother to Dar (co-founder of the guild) who has now mysteriously moved to Colombia to be with his girlfriend. I also played Planetside, Battlefield Vietnam, DAOC and very early WoW (including Beta) under the MoX banner. I am 24 years old and have been playing Warhammer since release but on Karak Ungor (Dakerana the shadow warrior in case your interested). I decided I needed a guild and knew exactly where to come. Started my Karak Eight Peaks char today and reached lvl 6 with a Chosen called Dakrim. I have read and agreed to the charter and I am officially requesting a two week trial pleeeeeease.

Contact me (Bluejak ingame), Trill or Leary ingame.
Or add me to xfire  bluejak
« Last Edit: 01 October, 2008, 01:38:36 am by Bluejak »
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Engineer: "That glass is twice as large as it needs to be"

I love noodles

Offline Lanski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2008, 11:22:32 am »
Hi All.

Welcome Dak!

Your trial I'm sure will be started soon. You're going to be asked alot of questions about Dar. So I'll ask the first one and most important one.

HOW THE HELL IS HE!? We've often wondered how he is, where he is and whether he'd get back in touch. There's alot of people who'd love to know what he's up to.

Tell him 'hi' from us and get him to pop by.

In the mean time, good luck with your trial and make yourself at home.

Lanski
Explored the World with Cowboy -TPF- :)
Mrs Cowboy -TPF- \o/
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Lil Miss born 3rd July 2013
Mummy to Lil Lanski Cowboy -TPF- Pinkette AKA Tiny Miss born 27th June 2019

Offline Norn

• Regular
    • http://ourkidpauluk.bebo.com
« Reply #3 on: 01 October, 2008, 11:39:28 am »

I saw the name and thought.. hmm thats pretty close to Darak i'll have a nosey!!!  Seriously.. we're all very concerned that he's okay!  Anyway all that lanski said!   Welcome aboard!

WoW - Cornholio(80,Druid), Hyloth (80, Priest), Norn (80, Hunter)
Semolina Pilchards, Climbing up the Eiffel Tower!

Offline Dak

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 01 October, 2008, 11:58:52 am »
To all those concerned about Dar. Yes he is fine. As I said he is living in Colombia now after meeting his current girlfriend on the internet and moving out there. Brave huh? They both play WAR together and apparently they were one of the first people to attain lvl 40 on the American servers. (After they spent a week playing non-stop and taking it in turns to sleep.) He informed me that he is a member of another guild callled the red lobster something, I wasn't really listening. He only works maybe 2-3 hours a day now teaching English so has plenty of time for online gaming. I don't know why he failed to say goodbye to you guys but I like to think it was just too damn hard to let you go.  hehe.

Offline Norn

• Regular
    • http://ourkidpauluk.bebo.com
« Reply #5 on: 01 October, 2008, 12:42:44 pm »
To all those concerned about Dar. Yes he is fine. As I said he is living in Colombia now after meeting his current girlfriend on the internet and moving out there. Brave huh? They both play WAR together and apparently they were one of the first people to attain lvl 40 on the American servers. (After they spent a week playing non-stop and taking it in turns to sleep.) He informed me that he is a member of another guild callled the red lobster something, I wasn't really listening. He only works maybe 2-3 hours a day now teaching English so has plenty of time for online gaming. I don't know why he failed to say goodbye to you guys but I like to think it was just too damn hard to let you go.  hehe.

Ask the silly fool to stop by and say hello and not to worry, we've plenty of 'dissappeared' who have come back for a hello or rejoined even *cough* Ash!  

Oops, added apologies for letting it all overshadow your application, you have mox genes, so thats enough for most, just as long as you dont boss everyone around!
« Last Edit: 01 October, 2008, 12:43:52 pm by Norn »

WoW - Cornholio(80,Druid), Hyloth (80, Priest), Norn (80, Hunter)
Semolina Pilchards, Climbing up the Eiffel Tower!

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: 01 October, 2008, 01:06:15 pm »
Holy crap. Good to hear Dar is still alive! Moved to Colombia? No wonder he seemed a bit phased out when I talked to him the last time I saw him before he disappeared. Must be some scary stuff to do that.

I've ever since he disappeared claimed he was locked up in my basement, running the hamsterwheel to power my computer  Guess I need a new hamster!
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #7 on: 01 October, 2008, 02:19:44 pm »
-

EDIT: Nevermind - we confirmed your identity through our Secret Service Operatives.
« Last Edit: 01 October, 2008, 02:27:54 pm by ZombieB »
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Bluejak

• Token, PhD
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: 02 October, 2008, 12:48:19 am »
Welcome to MoX : two week trial from now. Our minimum entry age is 18.

1. Read this
2. Get this

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

You have access to the public forums during your trial. YOU MUST REQUEST ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE FORUMS AFTER TWO WEEKS. To do this, post a request in the 'Membership and new recruits' section, you will then have access to the private forums..

***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***IMPORTANT BIT***

Bluejak
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."
Engineer: "That glass is twice as large as it needs to be"

I love noodles

Offline Zarr

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #9 on: 02 October, 2008, 01:34:47 pm »
COLUMBIA SOUTH AMERICA?!?!?!?

i thought, columbia USA

thats just crazy

hi to you, and say hi to dar

PICS?

Offline Thorvid

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #10 on: 02 October, 2008, 01:36:47 pm »
That explains a lot. Getting close to the source eh.

Welcome . Say Hi to Dar for me.

Offline Dak

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
« Reply #11 on: 02 October, 2008, 02:23:48 pm »
I changed my Character by the way for those who didn't notice. I am now Dak the disciple of Khaine. Could not get on with the Chosen and I noticed you already had a few of them, so I went for a healer. Being able to res at lvl 10 is pretty nice too. I got TS but only have a crappy mic so I will be the quiet one in the background for a while.

Yes Zarr, SOUTH AMERICA! I visited him for a month whilst i was travelling the world for a year. He lives in one of the richest part of part of Bogota (the capital). Far away from any of the trouble, the Farc and the other crack dealing cartels.

Offline Pain

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://www.m-core.dk
« Reply #12 on: 10 October, 2008, 11:00:57 pm »
zomg, dar is crazy mofu long time, and his GF like wise, guess the match up nice then

Say hi from us all.

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #13 on: 12 December, 2008, 11:43:01 am »
Welcome  

I just had to post here, sort of legendary. Dar is 17 feet tall, once saved a kitten and a baby from a tree while fending off the entire Spanish Armada all by himself.. or so the stories go
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.

binomial-cheese