Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Aristeidas  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Keiran

• Lurker
Aristeidas
« on: 15 September, 2009, 05:48:53 pm »
Nick: Aristeidas
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Mining/skinning
/played (type it in WoW): 9 days 15 hours 42minutes

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
I use Ventrilo in my current guild so switching to ts is no problem really.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Yes i'm capable of performing any role with my 3 characters and i have no problem switching midraid between specs aswell depending on what we need, be it an extra tank or more dps for a certain boss.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
Daily about 3-4 hours in weekends sometimes 8 to 14 hours a day

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Yes, i wouldn't sign up for a raid if i couldn't stay for the whole duration.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?
The guild ive been with the last 2 years is Valour from the Emerald Dream server.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Aristeidas

Resistance gear of note:
2 frost resistance pieces, chest and waist.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell
I started raiding in tbc with my druid and warlock and got some xp in TK/SSC before wotlk was released.
In wotlk ive cleared naxx and ulduar except Yogg on both 10 and 25man, my guild got him down but i'm not able to attend monday nights so i don't get a shot at him

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
As you will see in my armourypage i have 2 tank specs, I use blood mostly in raids and heroics for bosses because its better on single target tps while the downside is that tanking trash with it almost gives me a hernia
Frost spec is much better for tanking trashpacks becoz of the high aoe threat you generate with it while your dps aoe's. UA is a nice cd to make it easier on the healer in hc's but ive read that they will change UA so its more viable for bossfights.
I would prolly take frost as my tankspec with the next patch changes if the guild asks me to take a dps spec as dualtalent. My gear is getting better everyday so i won't have to spec blood perse becoz it offers me better tps with low gear.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?
I'm mostly aiming for dodge gear atm to get my avoidance up. I'm not ignoring stamina but imo its easier for the healers if i'm able to dodge a hit then if i can take more hits.
Expertise is the 2nd thing i'd look at for my threat.
Parry is nice but less important then dodge for me i think, if i was DW tanking it would benefit me more.
I'll try without a doubt to keep my hit up but ive got 0.84% to spare since i'm overcapped. if i should drop under 8% i can always use hitfood aswell so thats not really a problem atm.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
Well while leveling my dk i met 2 of your members and we went on weekly instance spams togheter to level faster and get some nice gear so leveling was easier.
And since i'm moving all my chars here as soon as i'm able to factionchange i'm looking for a steady and experienced raidingguild to fill those lonely night

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
As long as they'll release new content i'll be playing this game.
I don't really have a goal in wow, its not my whole life but my vision is. We pay 13e a month and they keep releasing new raids, might as well put the effort into it to clear it all since they bothered and we play anyway

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Well i am applying with my dk atm since its the character that is currently on grim batol but when the factionchange hits european realms,
i would like to add a Resto/Moonkin Druid (my actual main) and my Warlock, handy if you don't need me to heal or tank in a raid.
« Last Edit: 15 September, 2009, 05:50:40 pm by Aristeidas »

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Aristeidas
« Reply #1 on: 15 September, 2009, 05:54:16 pm »
About time!

Good luck with your application

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Aristeidas
« Reply #2 on: 15 September, 2009, 07:01:24 pm »
I will try catch you in game for a chat.
85 Druid

Offline Wikkum

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
Aristeidas
« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2009, 07:02:45 pm »
Good luck m8

will see you soon ingame I think

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://