May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW App - Moosh  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Moosh

• Lurker
WoW App - Moosh
« on: 03 July, 2008, 03:46:31 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Moosh
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Enchanting / Tailoring (375)
Played: 79days 15hours

Do you have Teamspeak?: I use Ventrillo Mix atm,  but i'll get TS

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?: That aint a problem, i enjoy all mage specs

How often do you play?: I usually play from 18:00-19:00 to around 2:00 (server time ofc)
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting  at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?: I certainly am

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?: I aint a guild hopper, only been in 2 guilds "Eon" and "Omerta".

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&n=Moosh

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you  have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell:
No experience in Black Temple or Sunwell and only the first 2 encounters in MH   I seem to have a curse that keeps me at SSC-TK-ZA. Which i know all inside out since ive been stuck there

IMPORTANT:

Talents: My build atm is 2/48/11. Alot of mages that use this spec seem to put thier 2 leftover points in Arcane Subtelty just because its a 2 pointer and it makes thier talent tree look pretty. Personally, i much prefer puting the 2 points into Arcane Focus to reduce the chance sheep will break per tick. The 1 point in Imp FireBlast is for a nice rotation of 2xFireball 1xFireblast for nice dps on mobs/boss's when mana is'nt an issue. I've tried every spec there is for a mage and the only 1 that has come close to the dps of this spec (in my experience) is an arc/frost build, 40/0/21, but this spec needs another mage in the raid that is deep frost so he can stack Winters Chill for you.

Gear: Im aiming to get the 30 more hit rating i need to hit the cap, after that id like to get a bit more haste rating and as much crit as i can get.

Guild: Im looking for nice people that know how to play. I recently went to kara on my Warrior with nearly a full grp of MoX alts. I really enjoyed playin with them and im pretty sure they enjoyed playin with me  

WoW: My goals in WoW.. i want to experience encounters ive never done before, I love downing boss's that are guild 1st's, all the wiping and trash clearing is all worth it to down a new boss and have everyone on TS go insane

I still plan on playin WoW for a very long time. Wotlk looks very promising

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?: When it comes to raids, im allways stocked with mana/hp pots, buff foods/oils, elixirs/flasks, reagents (deviate delights)

Secondry skills: Fishing 335, Cooking 354, First Aid 375
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints... And then I smoke two more.

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
WoW App - Moosh
« Reply #1 on: 03 July, 2008, 04:02:22 pm »
I will get our Mage Class leader to give you the once over & chat to you in game, I will also try to have a chat also. I will be around tonight though I will be raiding so it might be the later end of the evening I have the time to talk.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
WoW App - Moosh
« Reply #2 on: 04 July, 2008, 10:33:02 pm »
Trial started 04/07/08
85 Druid