May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Don't hate the player hate the World of Warcraft  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Kungfoo

• Lurker
Don't hate the player hate the World of Warcraft
« on: 19 April, 2009, 09:40:55 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Kungfoo
Class: Rogue for life!
Level: 80
Server: Grim Badlol
Professions: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting
/played (type it in WoW): 111 days

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yar!

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?  I would but my build is pro-sauce

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  Lots and lots and lots.. i have no life.. only this... umm.. yay!
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?  I can dooo ittt!

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?

Snakes on a Zeppelin and MoX

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...l&n=Kungfoo

Might show PvP gear so (3587 AP, 270 hit, 15/15 exp, 33% crit) Sinister Revenge and Twilight Mist with Naxx peices and 3 parts 7.5.

Resistance gear of note: none as of yet

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell:

Raided BT, MH and Sunwell when rogues didn't suck beyond the telling of it like they did in Naxx/EoE and OS ... but now, were back! omgs

Talents:

I've sorted my duel spec with the cookie cutter mutilate build, although I take quick recovery as I'm not expertise capped yet.  Reason being with the 3.1 changes to hunger for blood combined with the glyph and the poison frequency changes mutilate rogues are pumping out crazy numbers with BiS gear.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Speaking of gear... I wasn't as committed as perhaps I should have been in tier 7.5 content as my rogue felt like it had taken off its socks, filled them full of poison and was sloshing them at mobs... that said, I had a list drawn up of upgrades for naxx that I won't be seeing now   So i will have to make do as is for now... I've regemmed and enchanted for the spec and on last check was hitting 2.8k dps unbuffed on the test dummy.  It can only improve!  I need a couple of good expertise peices, some pve bracers as atm i'm stuck with hateful or my tier 6 (bastarding things never dropped in Naxx)

Guild:

The reason I like MoX is because it IS a casual guild and I'm a casual player even though i've got feck all else to do right now   Despite clashes with people and disagreements on guild direction, or the whole lame ass achievement system, I generally get on well with everyone and will return to keeping my mouth shut for the easy life.
MoX has more than capable individuals for besting Ulduar content if there on form and feeling frisky.  Good luck with Ulduar either way.. unless you don't let me back in... in which case piss off lol

WoW Goals:

I want phat loots for improving my dee-pee-ess and then for the pew pew of alliance... especially to kill Balance and Ex mofos in world pvp \o/

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter:  Yes, even if i think its kinda gay

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?  I'm sexually dyslexic on Mondays... it's real!

Offline Ziggije

• Regular
« Reply #1 on: 19 April, 2009, 11:25:35 pm »
hey foo man !!
World of Warcraft
- 0 / 9 / 32 lvl 85 Restoration Shaman (Main)
----------------------------------------------------
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Cadi 50 Sith Inqisitor Assassin

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 21 April, 2009, 10:09:21 am »
As no-one has raised any objections to your re-application we will start a standard 2 week trial. Catch an officer online today for an invite.

You certrainly arent the first person to leave after an angry thread then re-apply later after tempers cool down & probbaly wont be that last, but as with any such re-application you may find yourself under closer scrutiny than normal trialists.
85 Druid

Offline Granite

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #3 on: 21 April, 2009, 11:29:26 am »
Did he leave or get kicked?

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 21 April, 2009, 12:39:47 pm »
Quote from: Granite
Did he leave or get kicked?
If he got kicked I don't think Carym would have responded with what he had.
I presume he left because of a "few" people had a dissagreement.

Welcome back Kungfoo.

Offline Kungfoo

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: 21 April, 2009, 12:55:24 pm »
Thanks guys.