May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Application - Bobtastic - Magezor  (Read 1624 times)

Offline bobtastic

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW Application - Bobtastic - Magezor
« on: 14 September, 2009, 05:13:03 pm »
Nick: Bobtastic   
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Tailoring / Enchanting
/played (type it in WoW): 53 days 7 Hours...... Jesus, no wonder the wife is always nagging at me!!

Do you have Teamspeak and mic? : I have a mic, and teamspeak is but a download away.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Yes, that would be fine

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?    I get on most days at various times -I am mainly on in the evening though as I have a 9-5 Job

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? That should be fine.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? I was in Cuddle Vendor for a month or 2. I left due to the fact that their raid times where far to early and they raided every single day it seemed. It was all a bit too much for me, and I ended up doing only bits and pieces of content with them.

The equipment
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...amp;n=Bobtastic
I also have an almost full set of Deadly pvp gear.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell -
Well I am a post Wotlk player - Only started playing around Chrismas 2008 so I have not done any of the aforementioned raids. I have however done all the usually lvl 80 stuff
Naxx 10/25. OS 10/25 . VoA 10/25. Ulduar 10/25 Done bits and pieces of both.

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
Not really a whole bunch to say here. I can go Pew Pew arcane Or Pew pew Fire..... And If I  am PvP'ing go Pew Pew in Frost.
I have gone with Arcane becuase of the wickedly high crits / dps I could pull off. I think this has changed since the last lot of patches and word on the street is that Fire is once again the spec of champions.
I will have to re-spec at some point to give it a whirl.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

I am not sure where I am lacking - There is always room for improvement obviously, but I think my gear reflects the content I have cleared and I am a pretty happy with my lot for the time being - I have never been a person who needs all the gear right now or it is the end of the world.
I could however do with a couple of new rings... Always getting called out for having healing rings..

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

I am looking for a nice mature guild that gets stuff done and doesn't demand all my free time - I do have a wife and child that need some time from me too

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

I don't have any real aspirations, Just to have fun, Clear some sh1t and not to wipe to often.  
I can see myself playing this game for the forseeable future - If the wife doesn't kill me.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter:
Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? I can't think of anything but if anyone wants to know anymore about the Bob, just ask.
« Last Edit: 14 September, 2009, 05:13:50 pm by bobtastic »

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
WoW Application - Bobtastic - Magezor
« Reply #1 on: 14 September, 2009, 05:26:01 pm »
Nice application. I will try to grab you for a brief chat in game tonight or tomorrow if your not on today.
85 Druid