May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Bighowie, Orc Affliction Warlock  (Read 1662 times)

Bighowie

Bighowie, Orc Affliction Warlock
« on: 11 January, 2008, 12:46:27 am »
Nick:  Bighowie
Class:  Warlock
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Tailoring 375 and Enchanting 375 (I know mongoose and Sunfire)
/played (type it in WoW):

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
Yes, I do have teamspeak and a decent mic;)

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Yes, I could respec if you wanted me to.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  
I usually play wow from when I come home from work, around 18.30 till aroun 02.00
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Ofcourse. You're raid times works perfect for me;)
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  
The only raiding guild I've been in is Midgard on Balnazzar EU.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...&n=Bighowie

Resistance gear of note:
I just need a few more badges to get enough fire resistance gear for tanking Leotheras.

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yes yes yes, a long time ago!

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents....&n=Bighowie

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

I'm spell hit rating capped, so I dropped the 5 points I usually had on Suppression. That gave me the opportunity to get the Curse of Exhaustion for kiting the striders on Lady Vashj. Other than that, I use Dark Pact as a Mana Battery, but that's a must imo for affliction warlocks. Malediction 3/3 for boosting myself, other warlocks and shadow priest's damage on bosses.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

- I think I'm well enough geared now, for finishing SSC/TK and starting MH/BT.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

- I'm looking for a good raiding guild, that wants to progress in this game. I left Balnazzar EU because people gave up on getting Lady Vashj down. We had her down to 13% but people gave up and quit playing. It would be great to be able to pick it up where I left, and I know where you guys are in progress, so thats one of the reasons why I'm applying to you. I'm looking for the fun times, and the pleasure of downing bosses while having fun!

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

- I said something about it on the last question, but I'm planning to stay in the game as long as I have fun and experience new contents of it. My goal is probably just to see more of the content, as far as it is possible.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Not really, no :|

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Bighowie, Orc Affliction Warlock
« Reply #1 on: 11 January, 2008, 04:38:58 pm »
Your gear & experience seem very nice, & this was a nice application.

In terms of raiding we currently have a pool of 5-6 actively raiding & well geared warlocks so raid spots would be rather highly contested. If you are still intersted I will sopeak to you in game but I am not sure you would get the raids you seem to be looking for.
85 Druid

binomial-cheese