Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Application  (Read 3498 times)

Ave

WoW Application
« on: 24 July, 2007, 12:23:14 am »
Howdy, Would like to join MoX in World of Warcraft, through the Friends and Family application, I'm a rl friend of Capsheef/sheaf. Heard great things from him about this guild which i like, I'm not one for Grinding 50 hours a week for a server firsts, but i like to log on, join in, help out and have fun.

My name is Ben, living in england (london) and im 20 years of age.
Character: Avenell Undead Warrior level 30
Professions:Alchemy-205 Herbalism-209

Just recently rerolled on Grim batol after playing 2 years on Stormrage (eu-pve) server. Here i played Both Horde and Alliance. Firstly leveling up a Dwarf Warrior to 60 where i was an offtank going through Molten Core with a guild called Raven Hill Raiders, through my hate of Alliance i rerolled a Undead warlock, in which i was raiding MC/BWL/AQ With a guild called Elitism, also reaching rank 11 PVP status. I stayed on my lock untill TBC where i changed over to an alt of mine a Undead Priest making this my main Joining a new guild called Pewpew (www.pewpew-guild.com) where i was taking bosses down in Kara/Grull/Mag/SSC and both outdoor bosses, Also playing in a few half decent arena teams, But starting work forced me to Inactive in the guild because i wasnt able to make raid times ect. Both my characters are still in PewPew where i occasionaly log on to say hi. Also got quite a collection of alts Shaman (59) Mage (47) Rogue (52).

Main reasons for Rerolling to a new server are mainly due to Caps making me after a year or so of him trying to get me to do it, but also for a some new challenges that a pvp server has to offer.

Edit: Have read the charter and agree to it all
« Last Edit: 24 July, 2007, 12:25:38 am by Ave »

Caps

WoW Application
« Reply #1 on: 24 July, 2007, 12:26:44 am »
Quote from: Ave
Howdy, Would like to join MoX in World of Warcraft, through the Friends and Family application, I'm a rl friend of Capsheef/sheaf. Heard great things from him about this guild which i like, I'm not one for Grinding 50 hours a week for a server firsts, but i like to log on, join in, help out and have fun.

My name is Ben, living in england (london) and im 20 years of age.
Character: Avenell Undead Warrior level 30
Professions:Alchemy-205 Herbalism-209

Just recently rerolled on Grim batol after playing 2 years on Stormrage (eu-pve) server. Here i played Both Horde and Alliance. Firstly leveling up a Dwarf Warrior to 60 where i was an offtank going through Molten Core with a guild called Raven Hill Raiders, through my hate of Alliance i rerolled a Undead warlock, in which i was raiding MC/BWL/AQ With a guild called Elitism, also reaching rank 11 PVP status. I stayed on my lock untill TBC where i changed over to an alt of mine a Undead Priest making this my main Joining a new guild called Pewpew (www.pewpew-guild.com) where i was taking bosses down in Kara/Grull/Mag/SSC and both outdoor bosses, Also playing in a few half decent arena teams, But starting work forced me to Inactive in the guild because i wasnt able to make raid times ect. Both my characters are still in PewPew where i occasionaly log on to say hi. Also got quite a collection of alts Shaman (59) Mage (47) Rogue (52).

Main reasons for Rerolling to a new server are mainly due to Caps making me after a year or so of him trying to get me to do it, but also for a some new challenges that a pvp server has to offer.

Edit: Have read the charter and agree to it all
Sponsored by CapsTM

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
WoW Application
« Reply #2 on: 24 July, 2007, 10:40:05 am »
Caps. Please read the rules & policies subforum or more specifically this thread.

85 Druid

Caps

WoW Application
« Reply #3 on: 24 July, 2007, 11:34:42 am »
Quote from: Carym
Caps. Please read the rules & policies subforum or more specifically this thread.
Thanks for the heads up Carym, however this post was at the request of Lahz himself, after I informed him of a pending F&F application! So, no need to worry people, my first move was to follow the F&F application rules to the letter. You WoW Captains are totally on the ball, thats gotta be the third time someones told me to go there

Offline Chilblain

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
WoW Application
« Reply #4 on: 24 July, 2007, 11:57:27 am »
Thats because Lahz locks us away in his dungeon if we dont follow his rules  I'm sick of the damp down there

Offline Lazarus

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Also known as Varkolaak
WoW Application
« Reply #5 on: 24 July, 2007, 12:10:33 pm »
Noobish other people

Minimum 2 week trial starts today.  If im not ingame ask Caps to harass someone with invite powers

Offline Afro

• Noobler
WoW Application
« Reply #6 on: 24 July, 2007, 05:53:00 pm »
Welcome dude

Offline Ratatosk

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WoW Application
« Reply #7 on: 25 July, 2007, 01:14:20 am »
Beware of the Lahz. And the Ep. And the Behindu. And the Paulonski, And most of the other senior WoWers, they'll try to fool you into believing they are nice people then bite your head off
Fighting over resources is pretty much what humans do, it is why the middle east has the best PvP.

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WoW Application
« Reply #8 on: 25 July, 2007, 02:00:48 am »
Quote from: Ratatosk
Beware of the Lahz. And the Ep. And the Behindu. And the Paulonski, And most of the other senior WoWers, they'll try to fool you into believing they are nice people then bite your head off

How do you write your posts without a head ratty?
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.

Offline Kisama

• Regular
WoW Application
« Reply #9 on: 25 July, 2007, 09:41:14 am »
Loosing your head is probably the least of your worries.
(Main) , (Decommissioned)

Offline Ratatosk

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WoW Application
« Reply #10 on: 25 July, 2007, 10:25:37 am »
Quote from: Frenchie
How do you write your posts without a head ratty?

I'm a virus, I've attached myself to another host
Fighting over resources is pretty much what humans do, it is why the middle east has the best PvP.

binomial-cheese