Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: LOTRO New Recruit application  (Read 1915 times)

Niathal

LOTRO New Recruit application
« on: 07 November, 2008, 01:39:34 am »
Hello
I am Niathal, a hunter born to the realm of Rohan. Currently lvl 27 and looking for a friendly and helpful kinship. After some talks with Mugendo, I would like to apply for recruitment into the Shadows. I am 25 and living in the UK. I am happy to contirbute and take part in kin chat etc. Please contact me in game if you would like to discuss.

Niathal of Rohan.

Offline Wicked Mouse

• 03. Full Member
  • Addict
  • You haven't lived a day if you haven't laughed.
    • WickedMouse.com
« Reply #1 on: 07 November, 2008, 01:48:42 am »
Hello Niathal! Though we're not actively recruiting at this moment, we may welcome valuable new members to our kin. Either me or other (in-game) officers will contact you and discuss it further
Hope to meet you in Middle Earth!

Won MoX Meet Awards: BBQ Master MM4 2007; War Photographer MMX 2008; The David Beckham Award MM5 2009

Offline Mugendo

• Noobler
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 07 November, 2008, 01:34:23 pm »
Nice to see you here Niathal, If you are inerestd in fishing I have an excelent fishing class..I can teach you how to convince friends that the big fish actually did get away, and how you too can follow my example of how I made fishing my main profession.   .
Lessons available in person from The ONLY Professional fisherman of Middle Earth

*places GONE FISHING sign in the office window*

Offline Alphane

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: 11 November, 2008, 02:14:30 am »
Yes kid nice to meet you, don't worry about those two they obvioously dropped 'Social Etiquette' from there build somewhere after lvl 45.
You may be aware you'll need 3 sponsors from your game to be eligable for full [MoX] membership, So my advice to you is join the chat channel (think it's called *EDITED*) and ask us to give you a hand on any fellowship quests you come across as a chance to meet you Ingame (nudge nudge wink wink guys) other than that pander to there ego's in the chat channell and offer them all your worldly goods, it might just work.
Cpt Alfaen of Archet
« Last Edit: 11 November, 2008, 06:40:49 pm by ZombieB »

'A wonderful thing is a tigger, a tigger's a wonderful thing'
'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!'
Talking on Facebook about my first MMO 'CoX took my virginity, and I love CoX'

Offline Lithia

• Mrs. ZombieB
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 11 November, 2008, 04:47:00 pm »
Hello Niathal, I would just like to refer to Wicked Mouses post, and tell you that we are not actively recruiting - but that what you can do is to ask Mugendo to present you to an officer in-game, and we will have a chat with you and decide how to go about a possible joining of The Shadows. What Alphane is saying about sponsors you don't need to think about until you have had a trial (a certain time as recruit with the purpose of getting to know people in the Kin), so don't worry about that yet - just try to get in contact with one of our officers (Mugendo knows who we are in-game).

-Lith

LOTRO: Lithia (81 Hunter pew pew) / various alts at all levels

No, I do not have a playernote on Lithia, and may I quote myself: Neverr!!!

Offline ZombieB

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #5 on: 11 November, 2008, 06:42:18 pm »
What Lith said - contact us in game and we'll talk about it. Mugendo can tell you if any officers are online.

PS: Alphane - don't post our chatchannel info on a public board. Its a _private_ chat channel for our alliance.
« Last Edit: 11 November, 2008, 06:43:01 pm by ZombieB »
Also known as Bullborn.
The cake is real, but there is no spoon.
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential" - Winston Churchill

Offline Yasura

• Noobler
« Reply #6 on: 11 November, 2008, 09:12:11 pm »
Hi Niathal

If Mugendo is not online you can contact me (Yasura) and I will help to point you to an officer.

Yasura

Offline Alphane

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: 14 November, 2008, 02:54:19 am »
Quote from: ZombieB
What Lith said - contact us in game and we'll talk about it. Mugendo can tell you if any officers are online.

PS: Alphane - don't post our chatchannel info on a public board. Its a _private_ chat channel for our alliance.

Sorry Zombie mate, the usual script in CoH was to get people into TS as soon as possible to team with them ( just assumed you used the ingame chat for the same purpose) obviously you do things diffrently in Lotro, I'll know for next time mate cheers

'A wonderful thing is a tigger, a tigger's a wonderful thing'
'He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!'
Talking on Facebook about my first MMO 'CoX took my virginity, and I love CoX'

binomial-cheese