May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hellwóman - Warlock - Destruction  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Hellwóman

• Lurker
Hellwóman - Warlock - Destruction
« on: 06 February, 2010, 07:30:40 pm »
hi MoX

my name is  Johan Krogh, i'm 17 years old.  my birthday is 20/3, i'm from denmark  and live in a small town called Hirtshals. my environment is surrounded  by World of Warcraft, almost all my IRL Friends play it, we have Lan's  and stuff were we play together On-line. I play football IRL and enjoy  it alot, doing matches and Tournaments, i have a Job, i am working at a  Hotel, doing Cleaning and stuff. i'm still a student at school, But the  raid times is no problem for me at all, if nothing goes wrong can i be  to all the raids. i play World of Warcrat pretty much in my spare time.  My experience in World of Warcraft is kinda like a long list, played  World of Warcraft for around 3-4 years now. it all started with me as a  kid enjoyed play MMORPG's my first game was, "Knight Online" kinda the  same Gamplay as World of Warcraft, so gained MMORPG Experience already  as a child.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Information:
Name: Hellwóman
Faction: Horde
Race: Undead
Sex: Female
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction PvE Fire Raiding
Seceondary Spec: Affliction PvP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gear:
Amory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … w%C3%B3man
Consumables:
i bring Flask of the Frost Wyrm, a bag full of Soul Shards, Repaired, have potions with me, i bring Food/Drink.
Raiding:
Raid  I am a Experienced Guild Raider, Been in several good guilds. i'm  cusual and 110% Focused when i raid, i can bring my Helpfulness,  Experience, DPS and another Warlock to the guild. i'm a friendly active  kind person, i can raid all days from start till end.
my Spec is Destruction 4/13/54. Fire Raiding Spec.
i Choose'd it because i think its the best way to perform best DPS for me, i have a good Rotation with it.
my  Raiding Experience is Growing in Icecrown Citadel, i'm reading up about  bosses for Normal and Heroic. atm have i done 4 bosses in Icecrown  Citadel 10men and 4 bosses in Icecrown Citadel 25men.
i wan't to  join MoX because, first are they looking for a warlock and i'm  maybe the one, Second because i belive MoX have good chance for  Progressing in ney contents and i wanna help with the progressing.
I do not have a problem with wiping several times on a boss, its always great to down a boss after raiding for long time.
My Computer Properties:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Classification:

Processor: 5.4
RAM: 5.4
Graphic: 4.0
Processor: Intel® Pentium® dual CPU T3400 @ 2.16GHz 2.17GHz
Professions:
Tailoring 447( i have tailoring because of the Cloak Enchant )
Enchanting 376 ( i have Enchanting because of the Ring Enchant )
working on getting my Professions full skill, gathering some money for my professions atm so they will be full skilled soon.

Thank you for Reading my application, hope you like it and find me as <MoX> Material.

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Hellwóman - Warlock - Destruction
« Reply #1 on: 06 February, 2010, 08:42:56 pm »
Nice application. Normally we would not consider anyone under 18, but as your only a month away I will speak with our admins & see if an exception is possible. Other than that I will try to catch you in game for a bit of a chat.
85 Druid

binomial-cheese