May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Mage 70  (Read 2512 times)

Neferti

Mage 70
« on: 06 June, 2007, 11:08:36 pm »
At your service.

First of I can say that I dont meet some of the following requierments above, although I still wish to make apply in order for you to see who I am.
Such as attunement and gearwise im a bit behind, but let me explain.

Some general info to start with:

Previous guilds: Grim Howl / Ravenous for those who are familiar with this back to Burning Blade. (we migrated to Balnazzar) Reason I "left" was to improve my standing last year at school wich I have. As a reference who can speak for me and how I was during my year(11months) in Ravenous, Rizz our GM or Sogrom my previous mage CM. This players can be found on PvP realm Balnazzar. As you might have figgured I migrated from there (last week) and to Grim Batol in order to get together again with some of my RL mates.

Equipment link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...l&n=Neferti

Alt characters: Have a rogue 60 and priest 50 but those are out of the question as my mage is my main priority.

Why I want to join MoX: To start with I didnt think i ever start playing PvE again, but I miss it already and wish to become a part of it once again. Reason Im writing my first application to you is because one of your members have been a very great help during my lvl'ing from 60-70. Was being nice and respectful, /Salute Decomposer. Such a great envoriment between players and the very principles MoX stands for is one of the most necessary parts in my point of view. I would very much like to become a part of such mature group of people.
PS: Read and agree to the Mox Charter.

Teamspeak / VT/ Xfire - no problem, must warn I broke my headsett and my mic so im not availible to speak at this point. ( Will buy new )

Professions:
Enchanting (345) // Shadoweave Tailoring (365) atm.
Cooking (270)
Fishing (244)
First aid (375)

Secondary information:

I started playing again 8days ago after a 1year break approximately. So far I've reached lvl 70 and gotten exaulted with scryers. In order to improve my gear i'll focus on some craftable items and arena to begin with. Reason im telling this is to give you a point of view determing my dedication to the game. About PvE I got experience in BWL, AQ and Naxx is where I've been from first kill to completion. I know todays PvE cant be compareable, but the basic factors I got. High raidattendence, showing up at time, being prepared (reading tacs, haveing consumeables ready) Enchanted gear etc. I was a hardcore player and there is nothing that speak against that I can become so once again.
When it comes to attunement I dont have much info where of what that includes, but hey i've played ca 1 week now. Im a bit rusty, but in a couple of weeks i'll get a lot done once I get focused on it.

I know that I dont meet up with some of the requierments, and being realistic my chances might be small for getting anywhere with this, but felt it was at least worth trying. I just wish to become a part of something again. I miss it. A chance to prove who I am as a person and maybe soon dedicated raider is what I hope for.

PS: Got my last exam this very friday so wont be able to do much this two days.

If there's something I might have forgotten dont hesitate to ask

Neferti

Mage 70
« Reply #1 on: 07 June, 2007, 02:05:15 pm »
Update: About that reference, I used to go by the nick Morpher. Had to change during transfer :/

Offline Chilblain

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
Mage 70
« Reply #2 on: 07 June, 2007, 02:22:28 pm »
Unfortunately due to the large amount of mages weve recently recruited we can only take on mages who are exceptionally geared. Feel free to re apply when you're out of your lvl 60 stuff

Neferti

Mage 70
« Reply #3 on: 07 June, 2007, 05:39:49 pm »
Had a feeling that might come up

Best luck till our next meeting ^^

~Neferti

binomial-cheese