Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: SWtOR Application  (Read 2987 times)

Offline primevil

• Lurker
SWtOR Application
« on: 08 March, 2013, 05:28:30 pm »
Name: Mark
What other games apart from SWTOR do you play?:
Well I am disabled so I do have lots of time to myself  currently I play Skyrim (over 700 hours played time on steam) I've also just purchased the new Tomb Raider game so playing that a little .
As far as MMo's go I still play The secret World by Funcom I have a lifetime sub and its a great game but its my pick up and put down game when I feel like something unique.

A bit about yourself (interests, hobbies etc):
Me the Person
My RL name is  Mark a 45year old disabled ex royal marine from southern England.
I have 3 kids all special but Rebecca my eldest is 22 and suffers from autism, she is 1 in a million.
My son is 16 is a competitive lvl mma fighter and is studying physical education and applications.
And lastly my 19 year old daughter well what can I say she is 19 and I'm her dad says it all :D..
Damn I knew I forgot someone my rock and pillar my long time partner she is just incredible she is my official carer as well as my wife we have been together well over a decade and if I say we've argued 3 -4 times in that whole time I may over estimating we are soul mates to the core.. Oh and she is incredible  have I already said that :)

Me and the spare time
I have a couple of RL interests but my disability has made Fishing very difficult over the past few years I was a tournament match Sea angler won several trophy's and few thousand in prizes over the years.
My other more active hobby is building and Modding PC's I started by building for myself then my friends wanted one and it just continued from there. I used to be an official AMD builder (still have the external build kit) but in recent years I've defected to Intel .
I'm about to start a new build for myself in the coming 2-3 months.

Me as a Player
   I used to be a very serious Raider back in Everquest through to WoW and onto Rift My Wow years 6 in total were spent in a guild that was always ranked in the top 3 on our server progression wise 80% spent at rank 1 so I was used to long  8-10 hour raids at progression times and several nights constant wiping.
I had to stop doing such raids a few years back due to health but having seen a more relaxed but still competitive side of playing I've adopted that as my preferred playstyle now in a nutshell (I like to raid and I like to do well but  not at the cost of Real life or fun).
I'm also a bit of a completionist being hooked on achievements and events etc.

Character name: Blake'Torben
Class: Bounty Hunter
Spec: Mercenary
Level: 30 ish
Professions: Cybertech/Slicing/Underworld Trading
How often do you play SWTOR (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Over 40 hours a week id say could be more Times can vary I suffer with Chronic Fatigue syndrome so my sleep pattern can be erratic at times
Why did you choose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I'm interested in trying all aspects of the game but more so healing I have a sith inquisitor lvl 50 whom I used to heal in raids with but wanted to try Merc so I could see a different side to it
I chose Cybertech mainly because I felt it fitted the gadget nature of a bounty hunter

Do you have any alts? (Empire and/or Republic): yes i have several alts but only 2 others i play the others are just bank or craft chars
Level 50 sith pureblood Sorceror (healer) Prime'Zalek
Level 50 Human imperial Agent (sniper) Shiva'nyx

Do you have Teamspeak?
Yes I also have mumble and run my own Ventrillo server
Have you been in another guild? Yes
Which one(s)? And why did you leave? Paradox it was the guild I started in with Swtor it was a guild from Rift I Eventually became guild leader and we were clearing all nightmare content uptill about 8 months ago .
Many left Swtor to play tera I took a break for about 6 months after also but never stopped subbing.
I'm still the Guild leader of paradox and will not disband the guild although I'm now the only active person left but the guild bank tabs are invaluable as storage for me I have a low lvl crafting alt as leader of it now

Feel free to list your experiences in the game: Mmm experiences in game I think I covered most (probably rambling on in other topics)
But I think I've experienced most of the highs and lows of this game and as I said most NM raids but I like to experience everything.

Explain a little about what you like to do in SWTOR: Raid, Craft, PvE, some odd PvP (but I'm not very good) well again I've stated about everything achievements I find fun and also killing rares and world bosses
Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you? I am afraid I'm not aware of any members I know of but have chatted to a few since being accepted into guild
Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: I have been looking for a General all round guild that has been established and knows how to enjoy the game
What type of guild are you looking for?: PvE/RP everything sort of guild I dont expect or ask to be boosted through content, although i love grouping with like lvl'd players for a run of quests ect.
Additional Information: Im old and hairy and big and i make a good guest at dinner partys or a large intrusive garden Ornement
I dont require much attention except a regular supply of Tea and Bacon sandwichs

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter Yes

Please just ask if I've forgotten anything and thank you for this opportunity to join MoX

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
Re: SWtOR Application
« Reply #1 on: 08 March, 2013, 06:59:20 pm »
Hello Mark and welcome to MoX.

First of all, that is one outstanding application... I really enjoyed reading it! ;)

Your two week trial officially begins now. Please use this period to get to know people in the guild and to allow them to get to know you. Once the two weeks are complete, should you wish to become a full member please post back here or start a new thread requesting sponsors. Once you achieve three sponsors, full membership will be granted and all the secret stuff on the forum will open up to you.

Good luck and most of all have fun!

Trial started 8/3/2013

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

Offline Ellillor

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #2 on: 08 March, 2013, 07:05:01 pm »
An obsession with bacon...you'll fit right in!

Welcome to MoX

Offline Dirtball

• Father Sithmas
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 08 March, 2013, 07:36:30 pm »
An excellent application so thank you for putting in the effort. From what I've seen you seem like a very decent chap and it's certainly good to get more Brits in so those damn Vikings don't get too cocky!

See you in game.

Offline Maglev

• Pie Eater
  • 21. SWTOR - Ingame Officer
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: 09 March, 2013, 01:26:22 pm »
Welcome to MoX, go and have fun :D

Offline Fethalen

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: 10 March, 2013, 07:42:31 pm »
Welcome to MoX mate and hope we can have some fun and got to know eachother, great application
ps. I m a amateur fisher myself and hope to steal some fine points and tips from you :D

Offline Aduilas

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #6 on: 11 March, 2013, 04:24:38 am »
Welcome to MoX, Blake.. :)
- Aduilas

Steam: Lindn

Offline Elisa

• Unworthy scrub
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: 13 March, 2013, 04:21:33 pm »
Ok I admit I didn't read your app thread I'm a shitty officer I just saw the fact that your a southern bloke and immediately gave it my stamp of approval!!

Seriously though 700 hours in skyrim....dude we need to get you playing better games

TSW though is awesome

Welcome to mox man
Please be my light in the dark and show me how to be a happy pony!