May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW application, warlock crossrealm  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Roadhog

• Lurker
WoW application, warlock crossrealm
« on: 24 September, 2007, 09:45:05 pm »
Nick: Roadhog
Class: warlock
Level: 70
Server: Boulderfist
Professions: Tailor / Enchanter
/played (type it in WoW): 76days on this char, prbly about the same on my old main, warrior.

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): was using ventrilo before but np switching to TS.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? ofc.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? constantly =) I have very flexable works hours, lucky meh
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yep, no problems there
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? My old guilds are all from Boulderfist as i have played there since i started WoW. Hellscream, PaNiC (I was GM) and Gallium. All disbanded unfortuntly.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...t&n=Roadhog its showing my pvp gear atm im afriad, but i can give a quick breakdown if that helps:

Im partial geared with ssc/tk gear, rest heroics/crafts/kara
Im destruction, specced for SB spam. My stats are without buffs except fel-armour are:
hp/mana: 8.5k
spell dmg: 1065+80 from darkmoon card(when used)
hit rating: 193 (15.30%)
crit rating: 25.74%

I spent 6months previously as affliction spec so I also have nice gear for this spec should it be needed.

Resistance gear of note: I have FR gear and have tried tanking leo in ssc. Also have good arcane res gear.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes  and ssc/tk the old way. exalted with all fraction -consortium

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.:
Having spent the previous 6months as affliction I felt I knew that specc thru and thru and so decided to try with something new. Ive pve/pvp'ed with fire, SB, and SL, and spent some time gathering destruction gear so as I would be vaiable dmg wise when I respecced. With raid buffs and gear procs I can steadily crit away for 5-9k and do very nicely dmg-wise. Destruction scales the best with new gear as far as ive been able to discover too, so I guess this is the spec for future challenges aswell.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?
I have spent some time switching affliction gear out with destruction, and feel I can do pretty well with what ive got, either spec. If I had to point my weakest gear out, Id go for a new offhand/cloak, maybe legs/head too in time. There is some other upgrades that would be nice..isnt there always? =)

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
Im looking for an established guild with the same level as dedication and skill as I feel I can offer. Im hoping for a relativly drama free guild and am a pretty chilled but guy myself, although also focused when it counts ofc  Activity, little downtime plz  and some newer challenges and explorations of BT/MH hopefully would be very nice, would like to see all game content currently on offer before WotLK is upon us, not when im lvl80 =) Having said that, I also hope to enjoy the everyday life in the guild/clan ofc and have some laughs with ppl.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
As stated in previos Q, I would very much like to see all game content currently on offer now, as going bwl/aq or w/e as level 70 just isnt the same  Finding a guild I can do this with, as well as the incoming expansions whenever they come, has become a priority for me. Previously ive helped build up guilds, and having to see them disband again has its pains. I am looking for an established guild now and the community MoX has seems both large and active

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Im a very active and dedicated player, always have pots oils foods on raid, active on TS and such. Am not afriad of new challenges and will gladly lock tank/mag cube anything I can for the team, no fuss  hope to hear from you guys soon

I must add that I am applying with a warrior friend of mine, Gorehoof. We are both from Boulderfist server but progress there is very poor and migration high. Anyway, we are searching for a guild together, I hope we fit your profile

EDIT: We have transferred already as we decided Grim Batol looks like a good server.. so feel free to spam us ingame  Gorehoof is now known as Hellhoof.
« Last Edit: 25 September, 2007, 12:14:32 am by Roadhog »

Offline Decomposer

• Noobler
    • http://
WoW application, warlock crossrealm
« Reply #1 on: 25 September, 2007, 12:58:58 am »
I'll be talking to you two ingame. You should be able to reach me ingame (Grim Batol) tomorrow at 19:30+ server time.

"Aggro is a concept invented by the other classes to oppress Warlocks." - Decomposer