Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Recruit Aplication  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Nevski

• Lurker
Recruit Aplication
« on: 27 June, 2012, 04:24:45 am »
About me:

Applications type : PVP
Name: Vasco Vaz
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Football Manager 2012 and Mediaval Total War II
A bit about yourself: 100% pragmatic, respectful, open-minded and good listener

My Character:

Armory Link :http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/character/grim-batol/Nevski/advanced

Character name: Nevski
Class:Hunter
Spec(s): Beast-Mastery
Level: 85
Professions: Enchanting and Alchemy (alchemy not yet max level)
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: Mostly from 18pm server time untill at least 03.00am again server time
What high level alts do you have?: Affliction Warlock and Arms Warrior
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: I choose hunter because I like ranged dps, and beast-mastery allows me to collect and combine exotic abilities and pets, as well as a diferent mobility in comparison to other ranged-dps.

About my gaming:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Yes I've been in Lobster guild, and I left because at the begining, I was weak in terms of gears and pvp skill, so I thought I was in a considerably good pvp guild, since everytime I checked guild roster everyone seemed to be doing arenas or battlegrounds. As my gears and skill went up I realized that I enrolled a casual guild, since no-one grouped for anything, pvp and pve wise. So I once tried to form a fresh Rated BG team, so it would motivate people to start taking their pvp seriously, but it was in vain, we lost the first match, which I was expecting and not fearing, and everyone just quit the idea. I really got frustrated, and got determined to find an active and serious guild both pvp and pve wise, but, to be honest, I'm more concerned about pvp activities. Note: Two leaders are so "laggy" they claim they can't do battleground's in conditions.

PVP Experience

- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): As I mentioned before, 1 match, 1 loss. In terms of arenas, I reached 1420 rating with a player that recently quit playing wow, he was a Holy Paladin.
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: I do have a PVP Spec
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: I have 5 Cataclysmic pieces, being the hand slot, feet slot, shoulder slot, head slot and polearm. The remaining are Ruthless, but every piece is enchanted and gemed.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft:
What I really like is the combination of classes you need to have in order to prosper in large team pvp, and the ability to comunicate and synchronize "cc's" and "bursts" etc. In my opinion it is the game of it's genre that offer's the best team pvp. And I mainly play wow because of pvp

Me and MoX

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: No

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: As I mentioned before, I'm looking for a serious pvp guild, that could offer me decent team-play in order to thrive in high-end pvp

What type of guild are you looking for?: Serious and Active.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? No

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Recruit Aplication
« Reply #1 on: 27 June, 2012, 11:31:13 am »
Hey Nevski,

Thanks for applying to MoX.
Even though I'm not the one organising PvP events, I do think you are the kind of person we're looking for to bolster our RBG team.
We just restarted doing RBG's from scratch (at the moment only once a week on Wednesdays), but already quite succesful. Keep in mind we're still low rating tho; the lower the easier ^^

Anyhow, there are plenty of MoXies interested in PvP and there's always someone online 24/7, so if you think we are what you're looking for, feel free to poke one of the Officers/Leaders in-game. They can explain you your trial and throw you a guild invite.

Also Ray is the guy you want to go to if you want to know what you need to know, before stepping into RBG's.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 27 June, 2012, 12:36:39 pm »
hi nevski like sagiv said atm our rbg's are just casual once a week on a wendsday with only the intention of having fun.
 If you are looking for more serious rbg's going every night we may not be the guild for you, but when mop hits and enough ppl are pvp geared we will be doing them two/three nights a week.

also know as ray

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 27 June, 2012, 01:29:24 pm »
Hey, I told you I was finishing a bg, but after that you disappeared.

Since I'm off working for the rest of the day, you'll have to poke one of the other Leaders/Officers for an explanation of your trial/ginvite.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline Nevski

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 28 June, 2012, 01:30:55 am »
Ronin, that would be perfect for me, because, as you can see from my application, I'm not what you call a high-end pvper, so that would be awesome for me to learn and practice, as well as having fun.

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: 28 June, 2012, 02:51:29 am »
Trial started: 2012/06/28

Good luck!
Guildmaster of Artifex

Offline szemere

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • Purple Kittens.
« Reply #6 on: 28 June, 2012, 06:15:20 pm »
Added that in the ingame note now too, good luck on your trial :O

Offline Nevski

• Lurker
« Reply #7 on: 28 June, 2012, 07:35:56 pm »
many thanks guys  :D. Hope to participate in tomorrow's rated bg.

Offline Kletsnat

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #8 on: 29 June, 2012, 09:59:58 pm »
Recruit left, trial failed.

Feel free to re-apply at a later point in time.

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex

binomial-cheese