Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: PvP Druid - Angelhâwk ! Recruitment  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Angelhâwk

• Lurker
PvP Druid - Angelhâwk ! Recruitment
« on: 22 October, 2012, 09:21:36 pm »
SOCIAL/PVP APPLICATION FORM

ABOUT YOU:

Applications type (Social/PvP/Raider): PvP/Social
Name: Joakim
What other games apart from WoW do you play?: Fifa and CoD
A bit about yourself: I'm a positive and mature player. I like having a laugh with chaps, hanging out and simply just finding enjoyment in what ever I'm doing.

That being said, I'm a serious player. I love winning, and sometimes can find myself too caught up in a very interesting conversation. Staying positive has always been a part of my lifestyle. I focus on solving the problem, instead of laying it aside or complaining about it.

I'm also a creative person. I like thinking out of the box and do work-arounds.

When all is said, in short words; I'm a nice and friendly player .

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Angelh%C3%A2wk/simple

Character name: Angelhâwk
Class: Druid
Spec(s): Balance/Resto (Feral to - 2k exp)
Level: 90
Professions: Mining and JC (will get JC and Leatherworking)
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: 4-6 hours each day.
What high level alts do you have?: 90 Mage, 85 Dk, 85 priest and a 70 mage(will lvl to 80-twink)
Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: My first class was druid and I liked it so MUCH, I have more fun with my druid than other classes. And my professions is choosen because better stats and because I earn golds on then.(got like 3.5M golds - lolz)

ABOUT YOU AS PLAYER:

Do you have Teamspeak? (It is not very important, but this is our current Voice Comm server, so if you want to join in on the chat, it sure is handy!) Yes I do!

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30. This will also be the case when doing our social/alt raids so make sure you can stay for the duration if you sign up for one of these runs. Roger that. I'm available any time after 20:00.

Have you been in another guild?
Which one(s)? And why did you leave?: Yes, I have been in 'Gamesense' on ally-Outland with my DK.. and my druid has acculy been on every server ill think. So I havent joined any serious guilds yet :P But I am up for it, like I said I was in 'Gamesense'(probebly r1 guild in EU) and then I toke it seriouse!

Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game: I have been focusing on PvP and only did some normal/heroic DS. I haven't done any raids in 90, as I'm focusing on PvP.

If you apply for PvP:
- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): Have been focusing in arenas mostly, highest is 2.2 and in rbgs its 2.8 :P
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: Well for starts, I suppose there's no longer a chosen specs. It all hinges on what we need, and I'd be happy to make regulations if you need so!
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: Everything is Deadly. I have Malovent shoulders, head and will buy chest on the next cap day.

Explain a little about what you like to do in World of Warcraft: I like to watch duels and dueling in Durotar. Aside from that, talking about everything. And for last do PVP!! arenas and rbgs and bgs :P 

YOU AND THE GUILD:

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: Hypoxia !

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: Hypoxia told me that MoX is a very good guild. And he said that you are very good at rbgs! :P and I like that ;) (need higher cap and exp) and its the best guild on horde-GB :D

What type of guild are you looking for?:  I'm looking for a positive and nice guild. A guild that is serious, but at the same time not too serious. That if we were to raid, we'd still be able to have fun. I'm looking for a guild where people doesn't sob and shout if someone makes a mistake, but rather focuses on solving the problem and explaining what could of been done instead. And a guild that does rbgs a lot and help!

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter (Yes/No): Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know

Not acculy, I am looking forward to join this guild and I like to help people to get higher exp :)

Offline Hypoxia

• Noobler
Re: PvP Druid - Angelhâwk ! Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: 22 October, 2012, 09:29:18 pm »
good moonkin  :D

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 22 October, 2012, 11:28:41 pm »
im sorry but im a bit sceptical about your application a fellow guildy pointed out to me when we ask you about your self all you have done is copy an pasted another application from another trialist so on that note i will have to decline.

also know as ray

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: 23 October, 2012, 02:13:37 pm »
Only one person voted for 1000, I'm a sad panda now :(
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Angelhâwk

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: 23 October, 2012, 02:42:51 pm »
Ronin, I have sent a massage to you.. I am sorry, I copied and past it because I needed that list and didnt saw that question :P Sorry again..

Offline Troph

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
  • I wish common sense was more common...
« Reply #5 on: 23 October, 2012, 04:33:43 pm »
So you went all way down to next page, found a random application which you used as application form :shok:
« Last Edit: 23 October, 2012, 04:35:16 pm by Troph »

Offline Angelhâwk

• Lurker
« Reply #6 on: 23 October, 2012, 04:44:48 pm »
yes, beacuase it said pvp on ur list :P

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: 23 October, 2012, 09:34:51 pm »
angelhawk sent me a pm with his adjusted application having talked with him in game going to start a two week trial 23-10-2012

also know as ray

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: 09 November, 2012, 05:37:55 pm »
you need to make a new post looking for three sponsers to remain in the guild these are members or above of at least six months ask ppl you have played with in game

also know as ray

binomial-cheese