Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Sezla - WoW application  (Read 1171 times)

Sezla

Sezla - WoW application
« on: 24 January, 2009, 07:56:00 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick:
Sezla
Class: Death Knight
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions:Herbalism / Inscription
/played (type it in WoW): 25 days(on this char). My other char was a shaman wich had over 100days

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
I have TS and a Mic

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
What ever is needed, But my main spec is DPS

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? From about 5pm gmt too 3am all weekdays but on weekends its about almost all the day
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? On this char 2 Im buzy mom and Too Buzy being delicios. Rest is before TBC. they were Lost ones and Ice Shard

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Sezla

Resistance gear of note: Got none but not that hard to collect.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of in Black Temple, Mount Hyjal & Sunwell
Finished everything pre-tbc, in TBC i finished everything except Sunwell. In Wotlk i finished all 10-man encounters and sartharion 25 man also done naxx 25 man up to thaddius(so Thaddius,Saph and Kel left), but i have done cleared naxx and malygos 25 man on my brothers char, so i know the tactics.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
Current spec is 17 / 0 / 54 (unholy spec)

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
This is a over all a very good dps spec both Aoe and single target dps ( I´m around 3700 dps and 4000 dps on a single target boss with this spec in 25man raids)
I have tried out Blood and Frost spec but i found Unholy the most fun and i managed to pull out the most dps from it.

Gear: I got about 3-4 items lvl 213(heroic 25man) but the rest is mostly from 10 man(item lvl 200)

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

I bet every raider is aiming to get the top gear, But everything comes in time.
i have 213 hit rating and 33% crit so im mostly aiming from hit rating. and i dont say no too more attack power

Guild: I´m in "I´m busy Mom" atm

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
I wish to join a good a skilled raiding guild and have fun while at it.
Plus Ziggije and Tempusfugit are my real life friends. Would love to raid by theyr side

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
Just to have fun since its a game and ofc its allways a good feeling killing a boss that you have never killed before,I dont plan of quiting anytime soon

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter:
Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Abit out of words here. Just wanna say thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Sezla

Offline Ziggije

• Regular
Sezla - WoW application
« Reply #1 on: 24 January, 2009, 08:18:57 pm »
fingers crossed m8. hope you get in..

gets my vote !! ;D
World of Warcraft
- 0 / 9 / 32 lvl 85 Restoration Shaman (Main)
----------------------------------------------------
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Cadi 50 Sith Inqisitor Assassin

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Sezla - WoW application
« Reply #2 on: 25 January, 2009, 11:57:22 am »
Well, I have to say at this point that we have 5-6 actively raiding Death Knights, so while I would happily trial you to be a member I could not offer you much if anything in the way of raiding activity. It simply would not be fair to the existing members with Death Knight nor to you.

If your after being able to raid, then I cant offer you much at the moment, if your after a guild with friends & a mature atmosphere then it may be different. Give me a whisper in game & we will chat.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Sezla - WoW application
« Reply #3 on: 26 January, 2009, 09:34:33 pm »
Trial started 26/01/09.

Please re-read the pinned topics at the top & make sure you have all relevant raiding mods before attempting to raid.
85 Druid