Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: War Application  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Daritain

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
War Application
« on: 26 May, 2009, 10:21:04 am »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Daritain
Class:Chosen
Level:22

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? I downloaded TS just the other day, i have vent also.

How often do you roughly play Warhammer? Nearly everyday for a fair few hours.

Have you been in any other Warhammer guilds and reasons for leaving? Yes i was in The Fighters Of Destruction for a small time, I got randomly invited there but that was on my Squig herder that is 40 and no longer my main. They were just a random invite machine, taking in lvl1's mostly. Didnt really know why i was in there because they didnt do much so i left.

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild? Well Me and my GF were serching the guild tab for a guild (im not sure what shes going to do because shes really busy with her new job) and i came across you and had a gander at your site and you seemed to be more of what i deam to be a guild of maturity that has similar tastes to what i have. Im not a hardcore player anymore because of work and i also have a 18 month old daughter but i just wanted to be part of a mature guild that i can talk to and have a laugh with.

What are your goals in Warhammer, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? Well Obviously my first aim is to get my chosen to level 40 and to get a taste of what the top end stuff is like and i'll probably keep playing untill they switch off the servers......

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?              
I have just Quit my 4 year long infatuation with World of Warcraft because i feel that it will never be as good as it used to be i was inlove with 40man raiding you see and was in the first MC runs of the server. I have been in an "end game" guild from day one and to be honest i have had enough of the polatics and back stabbing that goes on in these guilds. I was Hunter class leader for a while in a guild called Einherjar(a legend on the hellscream server) but after TBC came out i started playing less and less, i briefly came back as a Balance Druid when WOTLK came on to the scene but I've found it to be just as dull as it was when TBC came out. So im pretty much done with that.
I will not claim to be hardcore anymore because of Work and Daughter but i do have talent and experience.
Cheers

Offline fr0ggy

• Chief
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • Behold the German
War Application
« Reply #1 on: 27 May, 2009, 05:42:10 pm »
GOGOGO Lazy Fallen , start this fellas Trial
Winner - The Best Camouflaged MoXie Award - MMX 2008
Winner - The Iron Man Award - MoxMeet 2009
Afraid of juice - MoxMeet 2010

Offline Fallen

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
War Application
« Reply #2 on: 27 May, 2009, 07:21:25 pm »
Quote from: fr0ggy
GOGOGO Lazy Fallen , start this fellas Trial

Trial Started as of yesterday

Welcome to MoX Recruit!
Dont forget to bring some peanutz and hopefully see you in game

- Fallen

To have faith is to have purpose, and purpose in life is what defines a man, and makes him steadfast and resolute. Faith keeps him true and, even in the darkest hours, illuminates him like a candle flame. Faith guides him surely, from birth to the grave. For a man without faith will no longer be true, and a mind without purpose will walk in dark places.