Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 [31]

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: WoW Recruit  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Peixefresco

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW Recruit
« on: 21 June, 2009, 12:49:37 am »
Nick:
Class:  Mage
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Alchemy 425 and Herbalism 450
/played (type it in WoW): 80 days, 23 hours

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Of course, use it so many times

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Always, respeccing ain´t a problem

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  Well atm every day, every hour, etc.
Our  Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at  19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Of course . All night long ftw

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Im in The Danoninhos , but it´s just a fun guild, only here because everyone here is portuguese..Only for that

Post  a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your  equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is  sufficient in most cases. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...p;n=Peixefresco

Resistance gear of note: Don´t got any for now

IMPORTANT:

Now  when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the  application! Here we want you to explain a little about different  aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are  suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: I´m fire with Icy Veins but I think Fire with some points in arcane tree is better, so if it is Ill change it.

Explain  why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you  came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best. Well Fire is op , gives alot of damage and crits alot too oO..I also went for icy veins for speed cast thing but I think for raids arcane buff is quite usefull so I´ll change it without any problem.

Gear:

Talk  a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important  for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear  you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your  class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now? Well, a bit everything. I still have to work in my gear but Ill do anything to make it up to your gear criteria.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
 I´ve been in MoX before WoLK came out, and I had best guild experience ever. I´ve re-started playing WoW again and Sebaz told me to try to join MoX, and since I liked it, here I am.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

My main goal is to do end-game bosses and raids. Has for the "how long do you plan to keep playing?" question my answer is: For aloooong time

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

I stopped playing before WoLK because WoW was boring so I started playing Counter-Strike 1.6. Of course shooting here , shooting there it got boring. But wait, what should I do?! Then I decided to start playing WoW again. I started last week and Sebaz told me to ding level 80 and get my ass into MoX! So I decided to give it a try, althougt my gear sucks a bit , I´ve always busted my ass over  to improve it as much as I can, and I´ll do it for sure. Anyway here is my apply, GL for you all
« Last Edit: 21 June, 2009, 01:01:15 am by Peixefresco »

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
WoW Recruit
« Reply #1 on: 21 June, 2009, 01:02:40 am »
An officer should be around soon to take a look at your application.

also any friends of the baz is a friend of mine!!!

Offline Ryu

• P.I.T.A.
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WoW Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 21 June, 2009, 01:18:31 am »
Quote from: Yam
An officer should be around soon to take a look at your application.

also any friends of the baz is a friend of mine!!!

Aslong as he sounds as cool as Sebaz on TS.

Offline Sebaz

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
WoW Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 21 June, 2009, 01:29:38 am »
 nice to see all this replys  this player (peixefresco) is my old friend in wow lets see if he can join us in this adventure. I want him in the guild as u can see , he is very friendly and thank you all for replaying ok sorry replying  

Offline Paulonski

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
WoW Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 21 June, 2009, 05:15:57 pm »
trial started 21/6/09.

Sebaz will be removed if he fails
World of Warcraft

Main - Paulonski - priest
Alts - Paulinator, Sniper, Moxpriests, Rumcola

Call of Duty

MoxPaulonski