June 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1]
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Warrior Application  (Read 1299 times)

Jukrash aka. Micki

Warrior Application
« on: 01 October, 2009, 07:48:43 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Jukrash
Class:  Warrior
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Mining 450
/played (type it in WoW): /played 137 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 2 seconds.

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes, i have TS, and i know how to use it.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Yes, to any specc needed.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  
Well, i'm online quite often after 16:00, and i stop whenever i feel like it
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? No, i am available to 23:00 only, because of school.
I have to go to bed at 23:00, and if i go to bed later, i can't wake up
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Nope.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
Resistance gear of note: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...l&n=Jukrash

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.
Well, i was really really active in lvl 60 and 70, doing high-end raiding, and mostly finishing them all.
Though, at lvl 80 i've bin quite inactive tbh, so i havn't really got the best experience that there is out on the market.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: Atm, i am Arms specced, PvE specced to be current.
And that is because, i raided a bit some months ago, and havn't changed my specc since.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.
Well, i thought that this specc made me suitable, because it has all the things that i kinda need, but it is also an standard spec, so i don't know how much there is to explain about it.
It's a normal PvE/PvP Specc.

Gear: Well, only got 2 Blues, so that says something

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now? Well, as said, i havn't played a lot, so i really havn't followed the new gear a lot, and i'm not really aiming for anything, i just want to get some experience, have fun, and get some new friends. The gear is just an bonus.

Guild: Guildless.

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW: I've got contacted by a rogue from your guild, can't really remember the name though, but he told me to make an application, so i thought that i would try!
And i answered that ^^

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
Just have fun, get some experience, new friends..
Well, i havn't even considered stopping yet, so i have no idea.
I wanna try the new expansion, that's for sure, so i'm probably playing a while

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Not really

Best regards from Jukrash.

Offline TheBron

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
Warrior Application
« Reply #1 on: 01 October, 2009, 08:01:45 pm »
Hello.

Very sorry to inform you, but we have a strict over-18 policy only in this guild, due to the hazardous and abusive  language AND behaviour used by most of our members! However, a well written application, so best of luck in your search for a guild!

Jukrash aka. Micki

Warrior Application
« Reply #2 on: 01 October, 2009, 08:04:54 pm »
Thanks!