Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Wow Application for Ishaar  (Read 1229 times)

Offline ishaar

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
Wow Application for Ishaar
« on: 19 January, 2010, 01:11:35 pm »
Character name: Ishaar
Class: Paladin
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Engineering 450/ mining 450
/played (type it in WoW):28 days

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
Yes I got teamspeak.

Country: Denmark (Yes another, guess who my friends in the guild are, hehe)

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? I would have no problem with that.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
Play a few hour every day, generally I play in the time between 14.00 – 18.00 and 20.00 – when I fall asleep =P

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Yes I would.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?
None, just been playing with friends.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...l&cn=Ishaar

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.
Sartharion, Nax, alittle Ulduar and ToC

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
My main spec is tanking, and I loving it. I put my spare point in retribution as I like the mobility it gives in pursuit of justice, rather than in Seals of the pure in holy. Then again I have mainly been doing Hc instance and the occasionally weekly raid, and haven’t had any problem with my spec (Why fix it, if it isn’t broken). My off spec is retri, haven’t really played it a lot, as I as tank get instant pop in random groups and have to wait 6 min as dps, I just do them as tank =P.

Gear:
At the moment I’m hunting frost badges to get my 2 pieces of tier 10 for the set bonus, 4 days then I get the first one, huzzard! Besides that, I’m at the point where I need to raid to get the upgrades I want. Lastly, my retri gear and healing gear are on their way up too.

Guild:
Other than being abused, ridiculed and attacked on a daily basis for not being in the guild, by my RL friends that are already in the guild ( Dariah, Gimhra, Goresh, Cowline and Paulamyo). I’m looking for a friendly guild where I can have some great fun. (And maybe I can find some others to run dailies and weekly raids with so I don’t have to do it with those 5, but sssss don’t tell them)

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

I just want to enjoy my time spend here, and have fun for as long as I can.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
At the moment I’m a busy schoolteacher (my first year), so tend to have a lot of work. So I’m more of a casual player atm.

Thanks you for reading my post Ishaar

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: 19 January, 2010, 02:16:11 pm »
Nice application. I cannot see any problems, but give me a nudge in game for a brief chat first.
85 Druid

Offline Dariah

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #2 on: 19 January, 2010, 03:37:49 pm »
Huge vouch from me for this guy, he's way to modest imo in terms of knowledge, skills and activity... He's been active since Vanilla beta, maxleveled every single class (even double or triple rogues and priests) during the years, and he's been raiding for a wide selection of great guilds across many servers.

So even though he's dedicated to work and not wow anymore, he will definitly be a great addition to the MoX lineup, both in spirit and know-how

- D

binomial-cheese