Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Ttlyttm - Resto Sham Recruit  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Ttlyttm

• Lurker
Ttlyttm - Resto Sham Recruit
« on: 26 January, 2010, 09:53:47 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name:
Ttlyttm
Class:  
Shaman
Level:
Server:
Grim Batol
Professions: Na/na
/played (type it in WoW):
18 days 21 hr (ttly) but much more across all chars.

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):
Yes.

England

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
I have dual spec, one if which I don't use at all, and one my prefered healing spec (I use it in PvP and PvE, it's very versatile)
The one that I do not use at all, I'd be willing to change to anything (even a wierd hybrid!)

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  
As often as I am at home, 16:00+

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  
I am able to be there at those times, I have been in my own made guild, though taking on the first four bosses of ICC on the first week of release we didn't recruit and slowly the guild just disbanded over time.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Ttlyttm
Only slighty outdated - replaced chast and head since.

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.
All up untill the newest ICC bosses.

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
As I've said before I have dualspec and only one spec that I use 100% of the time, I really like healing, I've tried gearing up and speccing Enhancement and I just can't get a feel for it, same with Elemental, though that feels a little more natural to me regarless, I prefer healing to both of these greatly.
I use mouseovers in combination with Grid, I think this makes me a super efficient healer and am normally finding myself top of healing metres in any encounter.
I'm prepared to utalize my second spec to any means though will always be comfortable using my current healing spec.

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Gear:
All of my gear was gained before the "Truimph to all" nerf, I'm proud of this considering T9 has lost a lot of it's prestige. I'd not played my shaman since that nerf, but have a re-ignited pashion for it. Clearly I am lacking a ring, but overall I am lacking most of all - ICC gear, this is my ambition.
I am always checking out what the popular specs and gear reqs for my class and spec is, I do like to do things my own way, but like to be efficient too.

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW:
High end progression, the raid times fit me and I know a few ppl in MoX and my experiance with MoX players is always efficient and pleasant.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
I have no deadline to how long I'll be playing wow, but I'm playing pretty consistantly at least at the moment and the distant past!

Additional Information:
I know Realafro and am sure he would vouch for my skills and raid exp - I have played with Mercie in Arenas a little aswell, unsure if he'd want to vouch.

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?                                       
Nothing that comes to mind apart from the lack of FA cap and I don't have a mic!

Offline realafro

• Lurker
« Reply #1 on: 27 January, 2010, 04:28:46 am »
I recommended him, gd m8 of mine, been playing since vanilla, knows wat hes doing etc. Very good healer
Kibb: HEAL MY PET!! HEAL MY PET!!! HEAL MY PET!!!
Afro: I'M BANISHED!!!

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 27 January, 2010, 11:00:36 am »
Nice application. I will try to get online for a bit tonight to have a brief chat, though I wont be able to be on long I am afraid, so hopefully speak to you tonight.
85 Druid

Offline Ttlyttm

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: 27 January, 2010, 04:57:55 pm »
Thank you I'm on, now till, evening ish.

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 27 January, 2010, 07:15:36 pm »
Hmm my computor crash and suddenlly 2 shamans applys to the guild!

am i being replaced?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 31 January, 2010, 11:06:59 am »
Seems we keep missing each other as I have not seen you online mate. I will be on tonight though raiding may prevent me from responding straight away.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 31 January, 2010, 06:33:46 pm »
Trial started 31/01/10
85 Druid

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 17 February, 2010, 12:09:19 am »
Trial terminated due to 16 days in-activity however you do have the optioin to be put on a 14 day trial again when you have the time