Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hazio, Warrior  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Hazio

• Lurker
Hazio, Warrior
« on: 31 March, 2010, 10:38:06 am »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Character name: Hazio
Class: Warrior
Level: 80
Server: Grim batol
Professions: mining-450/ Jc- 110

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? of course

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? 5-7 hours
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? yes friends leveling guild. on sporagar

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...ol&cn=Hazio
Resistance gear of note:

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap. only a few 10 mans

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: I have check warrior forum and i seen a warrior with this spec. so i copyed it and i do realy good dps, but my gear holds me bck

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best. tried arms but fury is a bigger dps increase, my 2ndary specis tank tho i dont have the gear yet

Gear: i will get a full set of T9 set and 2 decents weps so i can do amazing dps:P

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Guild: Friends leveling guild on spoorgar, i left so i can do raids with a raid focus guild

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.
WoW: i wud like to join mox so i can exp end game, and im looking 4 a guild who have decent sense of humour:P

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? full set of T10 and shadowmorne, Playing Throughout Cata
Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes/No= yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know? One of my real life friends is Lightning Boi who has been in mox for over 4 years

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Hazio, Warrior
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2010, 12:27:23 pm »
Hi mate. Try to catch me in game for a little chat. I will say up front though that your gear level would not be upto 25 man raid standard so you would be unlikely to be able to walk straight into 25 man raiding with us if you joined. So at least in the beginning you would find yourself still doing lots of pick up groups for some 10 man until you reached a minimum level of gear to be able to properly earn a spot in guild raids.

That said you may find a spot in guild 10 man or even the occasional 25 man if we are able to get you in to some of the less dps intensive fights.
85 Druid