Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Looking for a Trial  (Read 4488 times)

Offline Sin

• 25. Elder Scrolls Ingame Officer
  • Regular
  • I R BABOON!
Re: Looking for a Trial
« Reply #20 on: 09 December, 2011, 02:02:40 pm »
im sure i said this b4, i love LB he tought me how too heal in wow.

the difference with LB's leave and ryu is that ryu didnt talk trash about mox when applying to another guild. and wherever does xan come in? she didnt apply to another guild b4 leaving mox, ppl just assumed she did and the way i saw more or less threw her out.

im sad and (sorry) happy that the reapp got denied.
peaple keep saying everytime that its only a game, its true to an extent. But do u keep on hanging out with ppl that trashtalk you irl? probobly not. then why should we here where many of us have our SECOND LIFE. ive most likley mad someone or several angry now but hey im quite good at that =P

Offline Nobz

• Robonobz
  • 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #21 on: 09 December, 2011, 02:17:20 pm »
The Council is after all here, to make MoX a better place for all of us. ;)

And I'm sad to see your re-application was denied, LB. But it's alright I guess, you can still play with us in-game ;)

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #22 on: 09 December, 2011, 02:26:17 pm »
There seems to be an idea among some that because one person gets let back in, everyone should. This is clearly not the case. Every reapplication is taken on its own merits and is often discussed at great length. LB has reapplied at least twice before this attempt and after due consideration his applications were rejected on those occasions also - but we still took the time to discuss his case again and reach a verdict.

We not only have to consider the individual's contributions to the guild while they were a member, but their activities when leaving, their activities while active elsewhere, the ramifications of their leaving and readmission on any game or games they played or will play in future, as well as the ramifications for the community at large.

In this case, it was decided by a majority of the council that LB's behaviour when leaving MoX demonstrated a fundamental lack of "MoXness" and contravened several sections of the Rules of Conduct in the charter. The council felt that his readmission would not be beneficial to the MoX community, and based on previous experience could in fact be very detrimental.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #23 on: 09 December, 2011, 03:38:40 pm »
tbh all it seems you have to do is kiss some arse before you leave then its ok to come back then, but like always might as well lock the thread now

also know as ray

Offline Granite

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #24 on: 09 December, 2011, 04:05:58 pm »
suppose its as farrow says ppl get the idea if one gets let back then u all should, but i suppose what his trying to say is only if ya well liked and popular with a bit of brown noseing u can get back in :) going to work now so rant over i guess

Offline The Flange

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
  • In Space, no one can hear you fap!
« Reply #25 on: 09 December, 2011, 04:11:54 pm »
I have nothing useful to add but saw this as a good opportunity to increase my post count by 1.

Some Helium wafts into a bar.
Barman says 'we don't serve noble gases in here.'
The Helium doesn't react.
I R watching my virtual test pc finis..
Son of a bitch it just errored halfway that sentence....

Offline Dakilla

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
« Reply #26 on: 09 December, 2011, 04:18:23 pm »
I have nothing useful to add but saw this as a good opportunity to increase my post count by 1.

Some Helium wafts into a bar.
Barman says 'we don't serve noble gases in here.'
The Helium doesn't react.

Lol

Offline Farrow

• Administrator
  • Addict
« Reply #27 on: 09 December, 2011, 04:21:27 pm »
suppose its as farrow says ppl get the idea if one gets let back then u all should, but i suppose what his trying to say is only if ya well liked and popular with a bit of brown noseing u can get back in :) going to work now so rant over i guess

Technically you're probably right. Anyone who shows the MoX spirit while they're here will probably make a lot of friends and do a lot for the community - in so doing becoming "popular." Anyone who does bad things or leaves in a bad way will lose a lot of friends and become "unpopular".

Personally I wouldn't put it in those terms as we don't make the decisions based on perceived popularity but rather facts. If you're determined to put it in terms of popularity though, suit yourself.
I don't care who you are. When it comes to flying a Galaxy - better you than Ryu.

Offline Padme

• He's the Daddy
  • 11. SWTOR Officer
  • Veteran
« Reply #28 on: 09 December, 2011, 04:36:47 pm »
We chose the Council (or its members at least) to represent MoX as a Community with all the games we play. Like it or not, they make decisions and if you dont like them try to apply for a position in the Council next oppertunity. Its just like politics, its just like real life... learn to deal with it!

Btw I dont know LB or anything that happened but I trust the Council to make the right decisions ;)

SWTOR:
-=Paad'm 65 (BH Merc) - Paam'd 55 (Sniper) - Pluk 51 (Sorc)=-
MARVEL HEROES ONLINE:
-=Human Torch 33 - Black Widow 35 - Cyclops 39 - Silver Surfer 46 =-
DIABLO3:
-=Paadm 70 (P208) Wizard - Paam 70 (P208) Barbarian - PadmOne 70 (P208) Monk - Padmoon 70 (P208) Demon Hunter - PadCrus 70 (P208) Crusader =-

binomial-cheese