Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: I'd like a trail  (Read 6691 times)

Offline Bond_JamesBond

• 03. Full Member
  • Noobler
    • http://
I'd like a trail
« Reply #20 on: 09 August, 2007, 01:35:25 pm »
We had some great games last night!!

Just like to thank the team. Especially Chip who displayed nerves of steel under a steady barage of nagging from me to sort out buddying and joining you all.
Mike should brush his teeth due to the serve teabagging he got when on the wrong team.

And Judge you were right-planes are death machines, but when Durin is flying the death is for the bad guys. I repaired him thro some frankly tragic road kills in a transport and as nose gunner in the attack helo I clocked up 20 kills. Just Gravy.

He inspired me so much I skimmed a transport across the lower deck of the titan, turning a guy and his sentry gun into strawberry jam.
So trust your squad m8s  - apart from that TK guy  that landed a transport on my face.

Got to see a friend late tonight but will try to get in some practise early.

Oh- Durin with all the exicitement I forgot to self register on team speak, can you make me go from "U" to "R" cheers. I'll just leave it on and wait in the holding pen.
"I like a man who grins when he fights."
-Winston Chruchill

Offline DoomweaverakaMM

• Regular
    • http://
I'd like a trail
« Reply #21 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:25:55 pm »
Quote from: Bond_JamesBond
We had some great games last night!!

Just like to thank the team. Especially Chip who displayed nerves of steel under a steady barage of nagging from me to sort out buddying and joining you all.
Mike should brush his teeth due to the serve teabagging he got when on the wrong team.

And Judge you were right-planes are death machines, but when Durin is flying the death is for the bad guys. I repaired him thro some frankly tragic road kills in a transport and as nose gunner in the attack helo I clocked up 20 kills. Just Gravy.

He inspired me so much I skimmed a transport across the lower deck of the titan, turning a guy and his sentry gun into strawberry jam.
So trust your squad m8s - apart from that TK guy that landed a transport on my face.

Got to see a friend late tonight but will try to get in some practise early.

Oh- Durin with all the exicitement I forgot to self register on team speak, can you make me go from "U" to "R" cheers. I'll just leave it on and wait in the holding pen.

*sniff* all that and no mention of the suicide bomb squad to try and win