Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: BF2142 and Planetside  (Read 6761 times)

Offline jzf

• Noobler
    • http://
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #20 on: 30 September, 2007, 07:39:09 pm »
Blood Legion is a really tight knit socially, as long as you play PS.  You feel like a bit left out if you don't.  I've always wanted to see BL and MoX get together, being the only two TR outfits on Werner that have serious mind set (enforced squad play, cert requirement, etc... ).  The difficulty is that BL are on TRA's TeamSpeak server to stay in touch with FdS (the Italians), who, admittedly are a fairly reliable bunch in a platoon.  But since the entire Nightstalkers outfit joined BL it seems like there are plenty of BL around to keep the outfit floating.

I would have hauled BL off TRA's TS Server and onto MoX TS a long time ago if I saw any chance.  But if any of you fancy playing Planetside, jump into BL's squad and they'll give you the TRA Server details, no questions asked.
 I could have written a bullshit apology and this would have gone no further.  
I didn't.
I spent a lot of effort trying to explain myself.
That's respect.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #21 on: 30 September, 2007, 07:43:37 pm »
I may just re-install PS just to have a go!!! Good thing is if the situation changes on PS and it dies completely inform them that they can join for sure you have been great so far JZF and it was great playing with you the other Morning.

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline jzf

• Noobler
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #22 on: 10 October, 2007, 01:08:05 am »
Well this is going just great!

I found out that my night shifts are finishing on the Monday 8th, the same day that my MoX trial is out of the way.  Forums are great for night shift workers.  The night just flies past when you can spend nearly the whole shift reading guides and getting to know people.  So I asked to see if an admin would let me in a few days early.  The admin was away for the weekend, but he gave me access when he got back.

So by the time Monday morning (end of shift) came I was looking forward to some serious lurking.  Limited or No Connectivity.  Repair Connection...  Limited or No Connectivity.  Reset the Router...  Limited or No Connectivity.  Reset the machine...  Limited or No Connectivity.  Had a look on the Router's Diagnostics, sure enough it's connected to something... Rang my ISP (BT Broadband)...  "I'm sorry sir, all internet services are currently unavailable in your area code."

I'm posting this message from my phone now, because they still haven't fixed it.  I must have been destined to be a MoX.
I didn't.
That's respect.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #23 on: 10 October, 2007, 09:42:34 am »
hehehehe looks like you have the membership now!!! enjoy JZF hope to see you on line soon

DD

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Avocaz

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • This is not the Moxie you are looking for
    • Age of Avo
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #24 on: 12 October, 2007, 12:00:59 pm »
He JZF, Long time no see buddy , good to have you aboard and respect for still playing PS , i might resub for a month in Dec. once i get around to building a new pc (which will also be when i will retry bf2142)

TOONS:
Planet Side: Avocaz  |  WoW: Avocazarr  |  WaR: Avocaz 
BF2/BF2142/BFBC2: Avocaz   |  AO: Avocadikus / Shivalara
EvE: Avocazo / Avo Lina / Karla Koppela / Bootaki / Spunkius Haratu
PSN : Avocaz | Xbox Live : Avocazz

Offline jzf

• Noobler
BF2142 and Planetside
« Reply #25 on: 12 October, 2007, 11:24:11 pm »
Don't get me wrong, I hate SOE's Planetside with a passion, although I have just bought a one month sub as a sort one off thing.  I've been complaining about the game's short comings for years, hoping it would get fixed (I must be a fucking mug).  Then I played 2142.  Nothing shows how bad Planetside really is like 2142.

Go see the Planetside Forum, I hope to show up regularly after midnight.
I didn't.
That's respect.