Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hunter Application  (Read 2053 times)

Boovo

Hunter Application
« on: 09 January, 2008, 08:22:28 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER
Nick: Boovo
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: Mining / Herbalist (375 alt JC + 375 alt Alchemist)
/played (type it in WoW): 49 days (half again on alts)

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): absolutely

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? ofc

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? most days and most eves and am flexible.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? just left Fiction, wasnt in there long, a good friend got me an invite and they are open about being very casual so it was hit and miss whether you would raid in a week. Joined a PvP guid-gone-PvE Decisum which was my first real raid guild - did a few karas and was great but it started being too unreliable with people leaving and stuff.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...tol&n=Boovo

I PvP a little, so if u catch that link with me in PvP gear, i have the chest from ZA (Arrow-fall chestguard), and from kara -demon-stalker greathelm, beastmaw pauldrons, stalker's war bands, ferociuos swift kickers,  scaled breatsplate of carnage (+other kara/token gear which i dont have a substitute pvp item for). I'm three weeks off getting vengeful gladiator's war axe.

Resistance gear of note:

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yes, im 2/3rs of the way to exalted with the violet eye

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents: BM 42/19/0

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

I levelled to 70 as MM so know that inside out. I respecced @ 70 mainly for a change and chose the talents after confering with some end game hunters about the best spec (and pet spec) for raiding. Love the DPS with BM - like to be able to choose when to unleash damage output with beastial wrath

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Would like to continue both streams PvE & PvP (PvE is my main stream and the one enjoy the most) - would just like to get near the top end in the game gear wise and be good enough for the end game dungeons. I like to earn the gear and am in no hurry - its nice to be at the top of the damage in groups, but only because maybe hunters should be. I'd like trollbane from ZA muchos.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

Needed a more serious guild and looked to mates first (Zorin). Just want to have fun raiding. I prefer relaxed but disciplined and mature - but the main thing is to have fun and be there with buddies getting the phat loot. I want to be comfortable in a decent rading guild went v3.0 launches.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Just to keep enjoying it. If that stops, WOW stops - but its only got better thus far.

Additional Information:

I know Zorin!

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Hunter Application
« Reply #1 on: 11 January, 2008, 04:35:10 pm »
I will speak to you in game.
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Hunter Application
« Reply #2 on: 12 January, 2008, 11:08:30 am »
Two week trial started 11/01/08
85 Druid

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Hunter Application
« Reply #3 on: 29 January, 2008, 10:11:35 am »
Trial ended. Applicant joined a different guild.
85 Druid

binomial-cheese