Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: DarK Omen - Wall of Text Incoming!  (Read 15662 times)

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
DarK Omen - Wall of Text Incoming!
« on: 09 August, 2007, 12:48:27 am »
Contagious - Mage

We want your application to AT LEAST contain the following information:

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Contagious (Will have to change with transfer)
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Server: Currently Ravenholdt
PVP rank: Sergeant or something crap (i live to raid)
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have ) Tailoring and Herbalism, Can also craft Battlecast hood
How are you specced? 10/48/3
How do you intend to be specced in raid? 10/48/3
/played (type it in WoW): 55 days 11 hours

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes and mic/ Also have TS

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Indeed if it was neccesary

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Too much 20+ hours
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Dark Omen on Ravenholdt, RedRum Inc on TVC and a load more that arent worth mentioning

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...mp;n=Contagious

Resistance gear of note: Some Arcane Res Have full mage tank gear with around 14k hp raid buffed

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Certainly am

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Right well Im Currently using the 10/48/3 Mage raiding build. This build is the best for raiding, it pushes out good damage whilst keeping me up with mana for longer. There are 'other' Viable raid builds but i would find anything hard pressed to beat 10/48/3. With a couple of pieces of T5 for the set bonus its possible to have a nice arcane build.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear (and no your blue set, aka devout, magister, shadowcraft etc. does NOT count as good gear). Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Gear im aiming for... well two pieces of T5 would be nice to try out the arcane raiding build, Wouldnt mind the Trinket from morogrim and also magtheridons eye. Trinkets is where i think my gear lacks the most.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

Well Im a raider, I play WoW for its PvE Content, Im not really a PvP'er although i do enjoy it from time to time. I want to see more of the game such as Black Temple, Hyjal and the new 25 man that will be released. What i look for in a guild is organisation, a good community (whats a guild without it) and a bunch of like minded individuals up for a laugh.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

At the moment i have no intentions of stopping play, this game is just too damn adictive and fun. My goals as i stated previously would be to experience all the content the game has to offer.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

Ex Class leader of Mages in Dark Omen, Know my place in a raid, always research new bosses before the attempt.

Nick: Ranni (name may change on transfering)
Class: Holy Priest
Server: Ravenholdt at the moment
Professions: maxxed out tailoring (primal mooncloth) and Jewelcrafting
How are you specced? 28/33/0 atm, with imp spi
How do you intend to be specced in raid? 28/33 or CoH spec
/played (type it in WoW): i think it was 90 days

Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Ofcourse!

Is there a Dark Omen member who can vouch for you?
The other officers from Dark Omen can vouch for me, especially for allways attending raids and being a serious raider.
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?
Yes, whatever it takes to keeel that next Raid Boss!

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?
I usually play from 19:00 till past midnight (server time) every day.
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes

Resistance gear of note
i got a +230 shadow resist set, and a high arcane resist set aswell (the soulcloth set, violet badge etc) plus various other resist stuff. I was the JC gear supplier in DO (epic rings and such) and keeper of BoE nature and frost resist gear.

Are you attuned to Karazhan?
Yes, and i completed the Naaru trial quests aswell (for the record).

Talents:

Since i was often the only holy priest in a 25 man raid, i specced imp spirit, to maximize raid-dps output. I would like to try CoH someday, since it seems helpful in some encounters. I tried shadowpriest, but since that also relies heavily on good gear, i had to choose which gear to go for. I prefer holy

I am available from 1500-Whatever (GMT) Most weeks.  1 in every 3 weeks though I have an awkward shift that can somewhat limit my playtime.  I do get control over my days off though and will always try to schedule them around raid nights.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?

One or 2 leveling guilds.  Dark Omen on Ravenholdt, and Clarity on Xavius before I switched server/characters.

Resistance gear of note

Beyond Arcance resistence I have none. But from pre-TBC raiding experience I am more than used to grinding for res gear.  In other words when I need it I can get it, quickly and efficently.

Yippers.

Talents:

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

I have tried all 3 builds with my hunter.  I found that each brings it's one benefits to the raid.

I finally settled on Beastmastery as I found that it not only had the highest DPS of the 3 Specs with my current gear, but also that it had one of the best scaling Group buffs that the Hunter class can give (Ferocious Inspiration, 3% damage to the group. Melee or Caster. And as it is a flat% it scales with the gear upgrades of the group.)

Another problem I found was that I was often put into caster groups as the melee groups were filled to make them more efficent.  TSA brings no benefit to teh casters, whereas FI is excellent.

A quick look through my armoury will show that I am specced for purely PVE.  No points have been spent with PVP in mind.  Everylast point was looked at and placed where I think it will make the most difference in a PVE Environment.

Gear:

My gear at the moment is pretty much the best that I could achieve with the bosses we were killing.

There are a few bits and pieces I would still like to get (mainly 2 +hit items for Karazhan, a Destiny and either T4 chest or Ranger-Generals Breastplate) that would make a marked improval on my DPS.  But do to luck they've not happened for me. Yet.

I have 2 sets of gear.  1 for trash mobs that focuses on Crit and RAP, and 1 set for bosses which trades RAP for +hit.  I found that this allows me to proform to the best of my abilities on both sets of enemies we fight in raids.

Guild:

Why you want to join Dark Omen, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

Obviously this isn't appliacable to Dark Omen anymore, but I'll explain what I'm looking for in a guild.

I want to join a guild that is dedicated to progressing, one that expects (and gets) the best from it's members.  I want to join a guild that competes with the other top guilds on it's server to establish server first and one that relishes in the competition and the challenge that this brings.

WoW:

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

My goals are simple, I want to be the best that I can at my class.  I want, when people mention great hunters, to be remembered as someone that can be counted on to fulfil his role efficently when in a raid and guild.

I also want a screenshots of me /flex'ing on every end game boss that this game has to offer

How long do I plan to keep playing?  Until the game runs out of fresh challenges to keep me going.  Which hopefully won't be for a long time yet.

Additional Information:

I am the former Hunter Class leader for Dark Omen, I was also one of the Karazhan raid leaders (not the most impressive of raid leading I know ).  Before this I was the Rogue class leader, and raid leader of Clarity. One of the more successfull raiding Guild on Xavius.

It's hard to know what to put in sections like these without coming accross as arrogant and full of myself.  So I'm leaving it at that

Nick: Mobster ( Change if transfering )
Class: Warlock
Server: Ravenholdt (atm)
PVP rank: Stone Guard
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting (29 rare designs and 2 epic rings)
How are you specced? 41/0/20
How do you intend to be specced in raid? Loved to stay affi, but will change if needed.

/played (type it in WoW): 94 days and 10h.

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes i have.

Is there a Dark Omen member who can vouch for you? I hope all of officers
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Yep.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? uhh... to 15 till 40h per week about from 17:00 - 01:00.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Exodus and Dark Omen.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...t&n=Mobster

Resistance gear of note: Have about 250 arcane and 200 fire resistance.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? Yes

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

Talents: I tryed both Destro and Affi builds for raiding. I like em both, but i
prefer affi, since i have more control of my aggro. And dps is still good.

Gear: At the moment i have 4/5 Voidheart, and lots of other T4 instance drops. I don't have Shadoweave set since i was too lazy to lvlup tailoring, but still i have 1k shadow damage.

Guild: After chatting with 2 of your members, they leaved a good impression about MoX community. And our guilds are a quite similar, so it wont be hard to get used.

WoW: At the moment i still enjoy dis game, so i don't thinking about quiting anytime soon. Main goal is to have fun, playing with friends and have a good laugh and in same time experience what game has to offer.

Nick: Rohr
Class: Druid
Server: Ravenholdt at the moment
Professions: Flowerpower and Enchanter (skill 290, more to come)
How are you specced? 0/47/14
How do you intend to be specced in raid? Like this, or resto if wanted.
/played (type it in WoW): 50? 70? 100 days?

Do you have Ventrilo or TeamSpeak?:
*Yes, yes I do.

Is there a Dark Omen member who can vouch for you?
*I believe the officers can vouch for me.

*I will do whatever is wanted and needed from the guild. Have wanted to raidheal for some time, as that was my fulltime job pre-tbc. Have been feral since I installed tbc, but have no problem keeping on with that (what can I say, humping is fun)

How often do you play WoW:
*Mon-Fri: 17.00 to 00.01 Server time
*Sat-Sun: 12.00 to 00.01 If nothing else is up like trip/party/whatever.

Resistance gear of note:
*Shadow resistance ~ 250
*Fire resistance ~ 200
*Arance resistance ~280
*Frost resistance ~ 250
*Nature resistance ~ 250
*Mostly greenies in there, a couple blue aswell. My nature/frost gear (for *Hydross) gives a total of ~200 resistance of each.

*Yes, also done the old SSC/TK attunements.

Talents:
*Nearly all talents in Feral combat. Chose to exclude 5 points in finish move Cat, cause I only use Rip for dps in raids anyways. Needed to do that to get all the Bear tanking talents selected, which is my priority. Also have 5 points in improved MotW.

Gear:
*Bear: 29.5k armor 14khp 33%dodge (3/5 T4 and rest kara/random epic)
*Cat: 2700AP 34% Crit (random epics)
*Healing: +1600 Heal (Kara epics, and a couple blues)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...oldt&n=Rohr

Guild:
*Been with Dark Omen since the start of Ravenholdt (~18 months). To be honest I dont know much about MohX, but it trust the officers instincts and decisions, and from the look of your webpage, it seems to be a very decent and serious guild with a good attitude and the best society there is Whould have to talk and play with the members to actually know more and get a feeling of things tho, but I`m sure we`ll get along just fine in that case.

About WoW:
*Well It is a game, so naturally I play to have fun. But as we all know, idling in Shatt, or grinding the same mob over and over again for 0.3% droprate is not always considered fun... So I try to do as little as that as possible. PvE is clearly the shit for me in this game, exploring new areas, defeating new bosses after 15 failing, but improving attempts, clearing old 5man bosses with 1 other, etc. Beeing part of a guild, a society, is a huge part of the game for me tho, but I guess it is for all end-game players. To get help and helping guildies in need, to accomplish things together, to have a role in something bigger than just completing a quest.

Ahriana - Holy Paladin

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Ahriana
Class: Paladin
PVP rank: No rank
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have ) I was aiming for a Macesmith Blacksmither.. but then I realised I really couldn't be bothered leveling it past 365 to get a mace I'd hardly use, maybe one day and mining
How are you specced? 43/13/5
How do you intend to be specced in raid? 43/13/5
/played (type it in WoW): 46 days

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes and mic / Also have TS

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Indeed if it was neccesary

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Too much 20+ hours
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Dark Omen on Ravenholdt, RedRum Inc on TVC, Revenants on TVC

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...t&n=Ahriana

Resistance gear of note: Some Arcane res and some fire res, generally speaking its enough to get by without compromising base healing stats

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

Well my current build is pve healing oriented, giving all the improved raid wide blessing apart from Sanctuary. Its pretty much the spec I would intend on keeping unless there was a need for a Sanctuary blessing within the raid.

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear (and no your blue set, aka devout, magister, shadowcraft etc. does NOT count as good gear). Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Looking through the loot tables theres only a few items that would be a major upgrade, such as the healing mace from Vashj, neck piece from the quest item from Kael'thas Sunstrider.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

My major thing is being a part of a community that has a laugh while raiding but also quiets down and gets on with it when its needed.

WoW:

I'm in the game for progression in pve as I overdosed on premade pvp honour grind on my alliance paladin. I'd love to be seeing Black Temple and Hyjal but I want to be a part of the raid getting to that point.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

I'm the ex guild leader and ex paladin leader, I played my alliance paladin through MC, BWL, AQ40 (up to the second weaken on C'thun.. could never get that last bit heh) and a few Naxx bosses (Anub'Rekhan, Instructor and Grand Widow Faerlina). Decided that our horde guild needed a good paladin to help people through a class they may not know too well so rerolled another paladin.

Nick:Quian
Class:Warlock
Level:70
Server:Revenholdt
PVP rank:1st Sergeant
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have )Enchating(375)Tailoring(375); Ench recipe: Mongoose, Potency, Dextirty and more
How are you specced?Affliction (41/9/11)
How do you intend to be specced in raid?As guild will expect, preperd with gear for affli and destro.
/played (type it in WoW):86 days

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):Yes, have mic alsow and can use it.

Is there a Dark Omen member who can vouch for you?Yes i think.
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?Yes, ofc, what ever need

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?About 30-60 hrs a week, from 16.00-01.00
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?Yes ofc
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?Phoenix, Dark Omen

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...ldt&n=Quian

Resistance gear of note
375 Fire ress, ready for Leo in SSC
200 AR, some Frost and NR

Are you attuned to Karazhan?Yes

IMPORTANT:

Talents:I like to play as affli specced (realy good dps in raid and i have good gear for it). I try alsow destro, if fun and can play with destro specc agein. And have good gear for destro alsow. 41/9/11 is realy good specc cos of fast mana reg from iLT&DP, i get some extra hp from DE, iImp help tanks( alsweys in MT grp), and 1 point in iHS for 3 difrend HS's in raid.

Gear:I have full Voidheart set (5/5), full Shadowwave set. Its give me 1080 spell power, self buffed ~1500 (with trinket and other stuff), hit rating aroud 7% (all i need cos of affli specc +10% from Supression) and ~13% crit to improve dmg from SB. I have alsow quite good arena gear, but dont think its important. Fire ress gear give me 375 FR and about 12k hp with curent specc, i got it for warlock tanking Leo in SSC.

Guild:

I was nicly impresed after last night talk with 2 offciers from Mox, i think im looking for guild exacly like ur wher i can play with my old frend ( if they will join) and meet new.

WoW:

My main goal is to play WoW for fun with frends. With raiding as prio. Alsow like to play arena (I'm runing arena team on Revenholdt). My wish is to down all bosses in every instace. I alsow want to be best in my class, with best gear and skill

Nick:Jakall

Class:Hunter

Level:70

Server:Revenholdt

PVP rank:Senior Sergeant

Professions: Mining(375)/jewelcrafting(375);I can cut all the rare and meta gems available at this point.

How are you specced?Marksman (11/47/3)

How do you intend to be specced in raid? Same as above
/played (type it in WoW):83days

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic):Yes, and i have a mic too.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?Yes, of course i can respecc if guild wants me to.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?Daily, after 17:00 till late night.I have much more time now that i'm in vacation.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?Some small guilds while leveling , then Phoenix and Dark Omen as raiding guilds.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...dt&n=Jakall

Resistance gear of note
Around 175 FR
135 NR
225 AR

Are you attuned to Karazhan?Yes

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

I`m curently specced Marksman as i think it offers very good DPS and usefull in raids.I've tried other specs too , there is one that i enjoy , hybrid survival/marksman but my current gear doesn't fit with it.For now i would like to stay marksman in raids.

Gear:

I have full T4,pretty much the best items i could get at this point.The improvements for me in the future are from SSC and The Eye.My gear is based on attackpower(have over 2500rap self-buffed and 25%crit) which fits very well with my spec.

Guild:

I'm looking for a raiding guild where i can meet friendly and experienced players , make new friends and progress along with them.I want to be part of a community that wants progress in raids as much as having fun in the game.

WoW:

My main goal in WoW is to experience all the end-game raids and kill all the bosses.I enjoy PvP and doing arenas too , but raiding is my prio.

Khristoff - Mage

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Khristoff, but will prolly change to Caoimhghin when I transfer.
Class: Mage
Server: Ravenholt
PVP rank: never really got into PvP, always been more interested in raiding. think i manged scout before TBC
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have )
Skinning just over 300 and tailoring at 375

How are you specced? 10/48/3
How do you intend to be specced in raid? 10/48/3
/played (type it in WoW): 33days 8hrs

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): yip

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? sure

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? usually everyday from about 6:30pm to around 1am

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? easily

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? a few guilds that were basic leveling guilds and Dark Omen

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...amp;n=Khristoff

Resistance gear of note Arcanaweave set

Are you attuned to Karazhan? aye

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

The spec I raid with is the established 10/48/3 fire mage raid build, my armoury spec is currently slightly different, this is due to be testing different filler points.

I use this spec because I found that for mana conservation as well as the ability to pump out hugh damage at a consistant rate it seems to be eaisily the best.

With this build the more critchance you have, the more mana you save, and with the +crit I get from these talents I find that mana conservation is easily managed. Another talent that made this build stand out for me was "Molten Fury", 20% health on a boss is a significant amount of life, add onto that the fac that a lot of bosses have special abilities when at low health that need a lot of damage to get through I find that the extra damage is fantastic.

A side benefit of this build is the efficency when spamming Scorch at the start of encounters, and when keeping it active. The extra crit and damage means that I am putting out high DPS even during these periods.

As mentioned earlier I have two random points in Blazing speed at the moment but these will be coming out as soon as i'm planning on raiding and will probably be put into Dragon's breath for another instant attack or just put straight into improved fire blast to reduce its cooldown.

Gear:

the two main pieces of gear i need at the moment is the spellstrike stuff. I'm currently farming the mats and should have them by the end of the month at the latest. I also need a serious trinket upgrade, either Magtheridon's eye or Quagmire's eye (would possibly prefer this for the haste rating). The trinket from Tidewalker would also be considerably helpful.

Guild:

I looking to be part of a guild that is as dedicated to progressing along the end game content as I am. I want to be a part of a community that strives to achieve server firsts on bosses and has the goal of bing the best possible guild on the server. A good community atmosphere is also something im looking for as I really can't imagine playing the game without a good group of friends to banter and chat with.

WoW:

.I'm currently looking to get as much of the end game content completed as possible. I really enjoy raiding and to be honest the game is totaly different once you have discovered the excitement of raiding and progressing through the end game bosses

Additional Information:

Well i suppose something worth mentioning is that as an over represented class at one point in Dark Omen I really had to prove myself to qualify for raid spots. I achieved this by turing up to raids well prepared with pots, food and oils. I was always punctional and ready to go as soon as raid times started.

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Nyrah (may change on transfer)
Class: Hunter
PVP rank: None
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have ) Engi gnome, Mining
How are you specced? BM Spec 41/20
How do you intend to be specced in raid? As required
/played (type it in WoW): 65 days

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): yes, ts also

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Yes

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? 20+
Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Can raid at least 3 times a week, depending on shifts at work up to 5
Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Dark Omen since the start

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...ldt&n=Nyrah

Resistance gear of note Mainly green items

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

Bm spec seems to be the king of dps at the moment. If the raid has a lot of melee dps survival can seriously buff melee dmg and with the right gear hunters can still dps very well. MM may need a buff in raids but is also still fine.

Gear:

Still need some kara items but most stuff i need will be from ssc onwards to uprade my character.

Guild:

Why you want to join Mox, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

Community and friends is most important, building relationships is the best aspect of any multiplayer game. Of course progression is the main aim of the game and I still enjoy to pvp on occasion.

WoW:

At the moment every time I log on I have stuff to do so until the day I dont ill be playing. I want to try and see all that wow has to offer to raiding is my priority at the moment.

Sephyin - Holy Paladin (Semi Tankaddin aswell)

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Sephyin
Class: Paladin
PVP rank: No rank
Professions: ( Include any special recipes/plans/"proffesion specs"(such as weaponsmith/goblin engineer etc) you might have ) Maxed out BS/Miner with a handful rare recipies. The most noteworthy would be the BoE epic dagger "Dirge"
How are you specced? 40/21/0
How do you intend to be specced in raid? 40/21/0
/played (type it in WoW): 39 days

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes and mic / Also have TS

Of course i would. I've tried my hands on a Tankaddin spec on several occasions, but due to the lack of need for one, i've switched back to holy all the time (wich i like more anyway)

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Not too much atm, but i'm used to playing 25+ hours if i feel like it.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Dark Omen on Ravenholdt

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...t&n=Sephyin

Resistance gear of note: Just enough Arcane to save the day

IMPORTANT:

Talents:

Been in love with Blessing of Sanctuary since i first came upon it, and i'm always gonna try to spec for it. Other than that, it's all core healing with a few PvP talents on the side.
If i was to spec tankin i'd do something like 10/41/10, but it's not nested in stone. As it is, tanking paladins don't quite live up to their potential.

Gear:

My healing gear is pretty much the best i can get outside Tier5 instances. Only lacking a cloak with the purple color, and even that would'nt be a major upgrade.

My tanking gear is a mix of discarded warrior tanking stuff, paladin tanking epics, spelldamage gear, PvP stuff and a few blues.
As it is, i can't seem to get it working for me, seeing as i die faster than i'd like, with my lack of HP. I do have crushing immunity though, and 490 defence.

Guild:

The kicks i get from this game are all about killing freakishly large stuff, and as such, that's what i want to do. Being a part of a nice community is what's keeping me hanging in between bosskills. And that's why MoX seems like an ideal place, with the supposidly great community, and the longing for progress.

WoW:

As it is now, i'm in this game soledly to keep in touch with my ingame friends, and to progress in endgame instances. I will stop playing when both of these criterias are not met anymore

Additional Information:

Not much really, i don't have an awesome resume of past glory, with guildleading and all that. I tend to show up and do whatever task appointed to me flawless, without any reward other than the satisfaction of doing my best. Stick me on grunt work and i will work til i drop, stick me on classleading, and i will lead without failure

(Gorlag, Keres, Ghengis, Kipple will also make applications when they become available)

'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.' Sir Winston Churchill

Offline Decomposer

• Noobler
« Reply #1 on: 09 August, 2007, 12:53:06 am »
Too long, didn't read!

*kidding*

I'll read it now... *gets reading glasses and some snacks since this may take a while*

"Aggro is a concept invented by the other classes to oppress Warlocks." - Decomposer

Offline Kisama

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: 09 August, 2007, 01:11:07 am »
Wall of text crit me for too much to tell!
Looking good so far waiting on the other applications
(Main) , (Decommissioned)

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 09 August, 2007, 01:59:01 am »
As I am sure Behindu has asked you already, please register individual user accounts.

Class leaders in game names are:
Druid - Carym
Rogue - Cidet (away so Behindu)
Paladin - Thetis
Shaman - Kisama
Warrior - Ragoul
Priest - Paulonski
Warlock - Decomposer
Mage - Chilblain
Hunter - See Lahz

I imagine many od the Class leaders will want to have a chat with you.

Rohr, if your Forum account is able to PM, give me a shout in here I troll this place most of the day at work.
85 Druid

Offline Afro

• Noobler
« Reply #4 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:10:05 am »
Welcome to mox

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:58:47 am »
Already said everything needed get yourselves over get ur trials started and speak with your CL's

Offline Wilbur Spoons

• Class in a very tall glass
  • 03. Full Member
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:54:31 am »
I like the way wilber works

Offline Frenchie

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: 09 August, 2007, 05:12:08 am »
Looking good

May your transfers go smoothly throughout Azeroth and beyond

*Skulks off before the neighbourboy finds out he's lagging 'cause I haxed onto his net )
This is a velociraptor free forum! It has proudly been 23.740.703.486 days since the last incident.

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 09 August, 2007, 10:01:23 am »
Quote from: Wilbur Spoons
I like the way wilber works

Heh thought u might

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #9 on: 09 August, 2007, 11:47:22 am »
Right Contagious is en route. But dont think i will be around till later on this evening. Got a Pc to fix on my way home from work (somone cant set up dial up on there pc). I will be on later though probably an hour after raid start.

'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.' Sir Winston Churchill

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #10 on: 09 August, 2007, 12:14:58 pm »
wow was that a whole guild asking to join or just me

also know as ray

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #11 on: 09 August, 2007, 12:16:53 pm »
Quote from: Ronin
wow was that a whole guild asking to join or just me

We call this POWA RECRUITING!

Just for an update for anyone wondering wtf, Dark Omen were a guild on another server with similar views and experiences as ourself and have been finding it hard to continue on their old server due to lack of numbers and so started searching for a new home. What better home could they find than MoX

Offline Ratatosk

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #12 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:28:11 pm »
Welcome to MoX

As long as you bring peanuts and suitable insults for the officers I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Fighting over resources is pretty much what humans do, it is why the middle east has the best PvP.

Offline Kisama

• Regular
« Reply #13 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:29:28 pm »
Quote from: Ratatosk
Welcome to MoX

As long as you bring peanuts and suitable insults for the officers I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Think you got it the wrong way round ratty.  Its the officers that usually dish out the insults
(Main) , (Decommissioned)

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #14 on: 09 August, 2007, 02:36:56 pm »
Quote from: Kisama
Think you got it the wrong way round ratty.  Its the officers that usually dish out the insults

Im not insulting I just pick out your flaws and make them obvious for everyone to see.

Oh and for when Paul gets back they have already been told what to say to him hahaha  mentioned to them about it and later in the night someone asked who the priest cl was and Ranni said "oh the Gay one" im so happy the plan is working
« Last Edit: 09 August, 2007, 02:37:49 pm by Behindu »

Offline Bullie

• Noobler
« Reply #15 on: 09 August, 2007, 03:08:30 pm »
sounds good. Welcome to the club guys

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: 09 August, 2007, 03:25:19 pm »
Here's Gorlag's app:

Gorlag - Warrior

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Nick: Gorlag
Class: Warrior
Server: Ravenhold atm.
PVP rank: Legioneer (8 i think)
Professions: Mining / Blacksmith (armoursmith)
How are you specced? Prot (well arms right now just for fun while not raiding)
How do you intend to be specced in raid? As much tanking as possible (8/5/5, maby (5/5/61)
/played (type it in WoW): cant remember actually, quite alot though

Do you have Ventrilo? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): yup

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? sure, but i find that my desire to tank, and a guilds needs usually let me keep my prot spec.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? yes

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Dark Omen most notable, but also Durance og Hate (another raiding guild)

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.: armory down atm, but you can always search.

Resistance gear of note: all 3 epic frost res plates, all the blue arcane plate, and quite alot of other stuff.

Are you attuned to Karazhan? yup

IMPORTANT:

Talents: I find that the only non-prot talens worth taking are deflection, possible imp thunderclap (but only really good in 5 man) and cruelty, other than that i use all my talents in prot tree. avoiding useless stuff like imp revenge, not so usefull ones as imp sheild wall, and atm also imp taunt.

I been DPS warrior pree BC and didnt find it as much fun as tanking, i love tanking big stuff, and while the PvP can be fun at times, i dont really miss it.

Gear:

I only need the hemlet for full T4 gear, and i have eternium greathelm so i get along fine. What i really need is a new shield and weapon, but they just wont drop for me. Other that that i need some randoms for kara, but not more than i can hold my own in SSC/The Eye, at least as off tank.

Guild:

I am looking for a new guild who can give the same team spirit and friendly atmosphere as DO had, and after talking to you the other night, MoX seems quite like what i am looking for.

WoW:

My goals are partly to see some of all the raid content, partly to meet (and beat) new challenges, but mostly just to have fun with ppl i like.

Offline dobson

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #17 on: 09 August, 2007, 03:29:10 pm »
Wall of Text Crits you for Over 9000, welcome to mox nubs

BUFF MY PET!
NO

Offline TheBron

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #18 on: 09 August, 2007, 03:39:40 pm »
Hello new boys.

Offline Amirub

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #19 on: 09 August, 2007, 03:59:07 pm »
ZOMG, none of them offering peanuts!!!!!!
FAIL imo
I go BOOM BOOM in my ROOM ROOM!

binomial-cheese