Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: DarK Omen - Wall of Text Incoming!  (Read 15659 times)

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
DarK Omen - Wall of Text Incoming!
« Reply #20 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:14:00 pm »
The peanuts are hidden safely in our secret bunker. You no touch dem peanuts!

Cookie anyone ?
« Last Edit: 09 August, 2007, 04:15:21 pm by Ranni »

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #21 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:16:16 pm »
Quote from: Ranni
The peanuts are hidden safely in our secret bunker. You no touch dem peanuts!

Cookie anyone ?

Hmm this could be a tough nut to crack... get it tough peaNUT!!!......I'll get my coat...

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
« Reply #22 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:41:48 pm »
Oh and here is Keres his app :

Hopefully this app will be good enough to pass your tests, if not I'll punch Gurrash in the mouth. (If I get accepted I'll do that aswell)

Nick: Keres
Class: Rogue (R o g u e.... Not R o u g e!)
Level: 70
Server: Currently Ravenholdt, Before that TVC, Frostmane, Dragonmaw.
PVP rank: 11.
Professions: Mining/Blacksmith... Specialized in Macecrafting.

How are you specced? Combat Mace... Im used to having to spec for DPS in raids, currently Im Combat mace, I know its the weaker Combat build, however I find it enjoyable .. of course if you want me to respec Combat swords I shall =). However having the T3 BS mace its more benificial to stay Combat Maces at the moment.

How do you intend to be specced in raid? However you want me to, if I need to respec Combat swords I will, however I would need to aquire a decent set of Swords before hand. as it would be stupid to respec to Swords and then lack any swords to make it a decent raiding build

/played (type it in WoW): 230days ish, havn't checked, can't at the moment.

Do you have TeamSpeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): I have Teamspeak and Ventrilo.

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? Of course.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? Alot... it varys every day, but I play a few hours minimum during the day, and raiding hours of course =), Need to get potions and what not for the raids. No lifer, I can keep online till any time, so raiding times isnt an issue.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? iHORDE on Frostmane and Dragonmaw (Freemigration), which died nearly 2 years ago. and was reformed for TBC, however I left it before this happened... Ancient Circle on TVC, where I left due to the control freak Guild Master, Currently Rogue Class Leader in Dark Omen.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh...ldt&n=Keres

Edit2: I know my belt sucks ass , I'm also in PvP gear, My Shoulders are T4 with PvE gems, Bracers and Gloves are both Epics aswell aswell astrinkets and Rings being more PvE based. I cant currently change my gear however as I'm stuck in America, doing a roadtrip for my 21st Birthday without wow.

Post your FR gear: Over 200, not sure exact amount.
Post your NR gear: 280 ish.

Ok, simple questions out the way, now onto the Mensa style questions, I'll give it my best and hopefully come out looking smart. rather then looking like a chimp with a giant red butt.

Talents: Well... I was in a raiding guild at 60. before hand I was SF build, and then moved over to combat for raid DPS, I instantly fell in love with it, and switched a few times between Swords and Maces as we progressed through BWL, switching spec to match the weapons I was using. I leveled from 60-70 with Sub... and now im 70 Im combat again... SF is a nice pvp build however its DPS in raids isnt that great, and Hemo is again a nice build but lacking on DPS... Combat Daggers and Swords are the best spec's for DPS in raids.. which I know Im combat Maces and this limits it slightly. White damage>>All.... Imp SnD is a talent that needs to be taken for raiding, and should be kept up at all times... If I need to put anything else here lemme know and I'll fill it out more =)

Gear:

Ok... Current gear... Hmmm... Well, Im working towards a PvP set and a PvE set, My PvE set is lacking a non green belt (Aggghhh!!!) Because Every epic belt in the game hates me.

Dragonspine I think would fit well with my current build, as Im using crafted mace and Blackout trunchon (Need to upgrade badly!), so the Haste increase would be very handy imo. And the Belt would be to replace a lv70 of the Bandit belt... which Im ashamed to say Im still wearing as I have not seen a blue belt drop at lv70 for rogues >.<....

Guild:

Well... The number 1 reason Im looking to join Mox, All the other officers will hopefully be joining and I'd like to remain in the same guild as the rest of the guys who I call my friends and my online family (Except Gurrash, because he sucks)

WoW:

To, "Complete" my Char... I want to kill every boss ingame, I want to complete my professions, exalted with every faction... Im a perfectionist I want to see it and do it all... but I want to do it with freinds =) Im not in it for the loot, more the social aspect of it.. the cheer as we kill a new boss.

Additional Information:

Im just going to ramble on here for a bit and explain some more about me and my playstyle etc =).

As the app says my names Dave, I've been playing wow since US release... I started on Dragonmaw, moved to Frostmane with my guild during Free Migration... then the guild died, so I paid migration to TVC, where I was until joining DO who I'm with now...

I left College in may last year, with Btec in Business Studies, an AVCE in ICT and a Film Studies A level. Im currently slacking while looking for a good Uni to go to Next september... In my spare time I run a guilds website. and host a Ventrilo server... I know Mysql and Php. I have a little Photoshop knowledge.

I have experiance Leading PvP teams, Leading Raids. I was a class leader in my Old guild on Frostmane and in Dark Omen, and was nearly made an Officer in my guild on TVC However I took a 2 week Afk due to some RL reasons. I know it means nothing now, But I've led Naxx Raids, AQ40 raids, AQ20, BWL and MC, done my part in Kara/SSC/The Eye. I read tactics before a fight, and have a Premium Warcraftmovies account I would be more then happy to share with the guild to help get people prepped for fights.

I hope that my Application is successful, and that I will see you guys soon =) I'll most likely be migrating even if you dont accept me so It would be cool to have some names to add to my freinds list when I get here. =)

If I've missed out anything, let me know and I'll add it =)

Also, I'd like to add, as I stated above, I'm currently in the US on a roadtrip I'll be back the latest on the 8th of September (Depending on Jetlag) I know thats still a month away so I would basically be inactive IF i did get accepted, but I dont mind that, I'm happy with being placed in a social catagory or anything along those lines untill I get back and have to work for a spot and prove myself with a trial IF a rogue is needed.

Peace out

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
« Reply #23 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:49:43 pm »
Gawd, you suck Keres! everyone knows FIST spec is the way to go  

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #24 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:55:10 pm »
Hey Keres What we will do with you is leave you guildless just for the time being, moment you get back we will start you on your two week trial

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #25 on: 09 August, 2007, 04:57:28 pm »
Gawd, you suck Keres! everyone knows FIST is the way to go  

That sounds quite homo erotic Ranni I think you and Paulonski will get on perfectly

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #26 on: 09 August, 2007, 05:26:38 pm »
hmm just need our resto shaman now. Anyone know where kipple is?

'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.' Sir Winston Churchill

Keres

« Reply #27 on: 09 August, 2007, 06:25:36 pm »
Yep thats cool with me, I was expecting something like that

Gurrash

« Reply #28 on: 09 August, 2007, 10:56:21 pm »
Punch me?

Ha!

ANd look.......

/peanuts

Rohr

« Reply #29 on: 10 August, 2007, 07:44:15 am »
Oh actually we have a small problem with the peanuts... I was bringing some t-bags to the bunker, and kinda eat most of the peanuts

ooo whats that.. honey! mmm

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: 10 August, 2007, 08:51:00 am »
Quote from: Behindu
That sounds quite homo erotic Ranni I think you and Paulonski will get on perfectly

Well, your name is quite homo friendly, behindu. Im sure you and Paulonski are best mates

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #31 on: 10 August, 2007, 09:40:15 am »
Well, your name is quite homo friendly, behindu. Im sure you and Paulonski are best mates
Haha, your probably the first person to read his name the way he intended it at level 1. The rest of us always read it as Be Hindu
85 Druid

Offline Behindu

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #32 on: 10 August, 2007, 09:45:34 am »

Trial failed.

Offline Ranni

• Lurker
« Reply #33 on: 10 August, 2007, 10:52:57 am »
Quote from: Carym
Haha, your probably the first person to read his name the way he intended it at level 1. The rest of us always read it as Be Hindu

The rogue Behindu and you lot read it as Be Hindu, riiight. Well now, nothing to worry about i guess, as long as he doesnt go fist spec:). My alt rogue is fist spec btw, maybe i will transfer him in and knock up lady Vashj abit. or is that knuckle up, meh, i suck at foreign languages .

*runs off to dyslexia class and english class*
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2007, 11:06:53 am by Ranni »

Sephyin

« Reply #34 on: 10 August, 2007, 11:30:19 am »
I finally completed the transfer and the forum registration, i know i'm abit slow...

Did i miss anything?

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
« Reply #35 on: 10 August, 2007, 12:04:51 pm »
Another preparation thing to do is the raiding mods, it would be useful if you downloaded the mod pack as was last uploaded to Curse.

These are:
ORA2 - Replacement for CTRA, but does not give a unit frame display.

sRaidFrames - Raid unit frames mod (optional, use any unit frame mod you like as long as it is NOT CTRA).

BigWigs - Boss warnings mod.

Omen - Replacement for KLH Threatmeter (KLH is no longer being sufficently updated by the author).

SWStats - better than damage meters.

Once you have the upto date versions of the raid mods they can from then onbe updated using WoWAceUpdater (WAU).

Important - Please make sure you all delete CTRA & KLH as these mods will interfer with the smooth running of our raid mods.
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2007, 12:40:43 pm by Lazarus »
85 Druid

Offline Archangel

• Administrator
  • Veteran
« Reply #36 on: 10 August, 2007, 05:08:17 pm »
Archy came a trollin, he did ride a humm, a humm.

Archy came a trollin, he did ride a HUMM a HUMM!

Archy came a trollin he did ride, wilbur his biatch, running by his side, a humm, a humm a hummmmmmm!!

Welcome to the nut house

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #37 on: 10 August, 2007, 05:49:53 pm »
Quote from: Archangel
Archy came a trollin, he did ride a humm, a humm.

Archy came a trollin, he did ride a HUMM a HUMM!

Archy came a trollin he did ride, wilbur his biatch, running by his side, a humm, a humm a hummmmmmm!!

Welcome to the nut house

I used to be able to play that on my guitar althought not with those lyrics.
'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.' Sir Winston Churchill

Offline wilber

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
« Reply #38 on: 10 August, 2007, 05:52:07 pm »
ooo and your FPS officer. Think we'll have to get a game of ET on the go with a few of us newbies! We wont mind teaching you how to shoot.

Gurrash

« Reply #39 on: 10 August, 2007, 06:54:49 pm »
Quote from: wilber
ooo and your FPS officer. Think we'll have to get a game of ET on the go with a few of us newbies! We wont mind teaching you how to shoot.

I have a theme song for Behindu...

Colon, Colon, Colon,
He's pounding on your colon,
Your colon is so swollen
RAW HIND!

Push it in,
Pull it out,
Push it in,
Pull it out,
Push it in,
Pull it out...

RAW HIND!

And I really hope everyone has seen Rawhide so they can get the tune right.

Do I pass for giving officers songs?
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2007, 06:55:27 pm by Gurrash »