May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hunter application  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Kungfoo

• Lurker
Hunter application
« on: 26 September, 2009, 01:24:48 pm »
Character name: Lovegun
Class: Hunter
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: none currently - probably jewelcrafting mining initally
/played (type it in WoW): 7 days 20 hours

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): I have TS!

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?  For shizzle

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?  Work from home so, whenever, can work around it.

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration? Yes, even if its a fail raid!

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?  Umm... MoX.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

Gear is bad, just dinged 80, will do whatever it takes to gear up to the level required to raid.
Armory is down right now... sucks!

Resistance gear of note: none

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.

Ulduar up to a point, all TBC raids, no vanilla with a cherry!

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:

Using the cookie cutter Survival build 0/15/56 as its what I'm most comfortable with atm, only played BM whilst leveling.  Pwned up AV in the 79 bracket.. got screenshots as proofs!

Gear:

I'm aiming for whatever I can get my grubby mits on... agility and crit are most important survival stats, shame about all the armor pen everywhere but hey ho, it does what it says on the tin like Ronseal quick drying wood stain!  The best kind of stain.

Guild:

Want to experience new raid content, progress and learn this class.

WoW:

Plan to keep playing until i drive myself to madness or explode, plan on learning the class and doing my best with it and to PVP.

Additional Information:

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: Yes

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

I once offended the whole guild via a forum post, but who hasn't!  I'm onboard the joy train.  Dobs cannot be touched, he's a dps machine!  Hobnobs is a c**t but in a good way, why not just touch him every now and then, or more often.  Sanjay is insane and so is Sly, not sure if its in a good way, scares me at night when im all alone in the dark.

Foo!

Offline hobnobs

• Noobler
Hunter application
« Reply #1 on: 26 September, 2009, 01:31:34 pm »
'Hobnobs is a c**t'

he has a point....

Offline Carym

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • http://
Hunter application