April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Wow application  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Lozkelina

• 03. Full Member
  • Lurker
    • http://www.sunriseoutdoor.se/
Wow application
« on: 12 February, 2010, 02:50:05 pm »
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character name: Lozkelina
Class: Mage Frost (20/0/51) Arcane (57/3/11) dual spec
Level: 80
Server: Grim Batol
Professions: just changed from engineering & mining to tailoring & enchanting so basicly im very low skilled here
/played (type it in WoW): 36 days 23 hrs total, 3 days @ level 80

Do you have Teamspeak? (voice communication is essential to our raiding, although it is not necessary to have a mic): Yes

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild?

Yes ofc, for the better off raids etc.

How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?

Pretty much every day/night from 16.00 to 00.00

Our Raid times are from 20:00 to 0:00 server time with invites starting at 19:30, are you able to be available for the whole duration?
Yes, ofc!

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)?

Well ive been i Refusion since my sister plays there, but only as family member so to say, so i feel that i have a good insight on how a guild works.

Done some weeklys and open raids with refusion.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application. World of Warcraft Armory is sufficient in most cases.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;cn=Lozkelina

Please list your relevant raid experience, stating which encounters you have personal experience of at the current level cap.

Wotlk @ lvl 80: Onyxia 25 man, naxx 10 (weekly)

IMPORTANT:

Now when you´re done with the "basics", we´re on to what´s important in the application! Here we want you to explain a little about different aspects of your character and the game, so we can ensure you are suitable.

So, write a few sentences about:

Talents:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;cn=Lozkelina

Explain why you´re using the spec you are, what specs you´ve tried, and why you came to the conclusion that this specs suits you the best.

Basicly im working on my frost spec (20/0/51) , i find frost fun so thats why my primary spec is frost, alltho frost have lower dps then arcane, BUT you can acctuly make your frost spec really good if you do it the right way, thats what im aiming for. ( http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t87978-raiding_frost_3_3_a/) Second spec: arcane not rally much to say here, (57/3/11)

Gear:

Talk a bit about what gear you´re aiming for, this is EXTREMELY important for those without good gear. Basically just give us a list of what gear you´re aiming to get (what you think is the best possible gear for your class+spec). Where is your current equipment lacking now?

Atm i have 3 pices of tier 9 set gear, im aiming for the bloodmage´s Regalia atm, the best set for 3.3 pve frost mage is the tier 10.5 but i think i have to start somewhere

My current gearscore is 4908 witch isnt great but nor 2 bad i guess.
The weak link of my gear atm is my gems (not spellpower on some) but im changeing them soon., and one trinket ( Je'Tze's Bell) i know its a healing trinket but i havent got hold a better one yet.

Guild:

Why you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild.

I belive that mox is a serious guild and have the right aims in the game that im searching for, such as friendlyness haveing a good time

and at the same time working together to get some progress in PVE.

Im looking for a guild where we help each other out, and raid focusing.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
My goals are get into raiding more, getting better gear and to dont have to play alone/ or w randoms as much as iam atm.

I would like to add that i have preorderd Cataclysm.

Additional Information:
I cant wait for some raiding and makeing new friends =)

Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter:
Yes SIR!

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?
Not really  

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Wow application
« Reply #1 on: 13 February, 2010, 11:48:30 am »
Talk to me in-game and we shall have a small talk

Offline Yam

• Yummy Yum Yam - protector of the cake!
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Wow application
« Reply #2 on: 17 February, 2010, 01:11:01 pm »
Trial started 2010-02-17

binomial-cheese