May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Aion (MOX) application  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Obby

• Lurker
Aion (MOX) application
« on: 17 February, 2010, 03:09:04 pm »
About your character/s
Ingame character names: Obby
Class: Sorc
Level: 35 ATM but working on it

About yourself
Are you familiar with Teamspeak? Well i got it after a few heart pounding moments of frustration and getting screamed at for a simple password at least 10 times in the space of 5 mins so if it comes down to basic connect and change channel then yes. if its press this.... select that..... push this.....you would be lookin forward to arrmageddon and world destruction cause i havent got a clue

Age(must be 18year+): 20+11 =.=

Have you been in any other Aion Legions and what were your reasons for leaving?

I was a legion co leader on castor with a few mates but my comp went BOOOOOOM!!! and i was off for a couple of months came back and it all went tits up so i came to perentos for a change and fresh start

Why do you want to join MoX, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what you´re looking for in a guild?

I was asked to join cause a good friend is in the legion and i havent been dissapointed with the legion and the people.
Hmmmm my expectations of the legion welll im looking for a drama-less legion and just plain old gaming fun nothing to serious
If someone needs help i would like to see a show of hands to help if possable and vice-versa

What are your goals in Aion, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?

Considering its pay per play and i got a subscription for life im not going anywhere too soon so expect a long and happy life with Obby
Goals in game is to be the top
(click to show/hide)
mage and to change the stigma of mages are crap in any mmo so far i havent succeeded QQ
To be the richest most powerful most hated by asmos sorc that ever played ...oh and world peace

Additional Information:
Confirmation that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the MoX Charter: yup

Is there anything else you feel is relevant to your application or that you would like us to know?

ive been in the legion for a while and you should know by now im the legions mascot aka the legion
(click to show/hide)
i WILL flirt with all hot pixels at all costs even if its to get me 1 gold coin for a quick seductive dance

Ryu: Public page just censored a few words, and cause I can
« Last Edit: 23 February, 2010, 01:13:28 am by Obby »

Offline Xan

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
  • If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
Aion (MOX) application
« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2010, 03:15:13 pm »
I love Ob!!!! He's like my twin, male version, sort of the same but completely different.

We go everywhere together as I can't have a gaming life without him, and the background noise of X-Factor. He gets so excited by it ;D

If I could sponsor, I so would with like 20 hands and feet..yes I have that many...but I can't so anyone that can should, or I'll sulk uberly!!

Ob for president! Or something like that...maybe not president...that'd be scary, okay you get the picture, he's the best thing since sliced bread...when it comes to friends <333

Formally known as Alie.

Offline Durin Danark

• 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
Aion (MOX) application
« Reply #2 on: 17 February, 2010, 03:20:00 pm »
About time you found your way here

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your creating this application, your trial will start as of this reply.
Your trial will last exactly 2 weeks where you will have to either bump this post or create a new one in the new recruits section for validation to become a MoXie!
Here you will be relying on the other members to sponsor you with the minimum requirement of 3 people to pass your trial. So allot a grouping and a bit of  

This you will need Teamspeak for details to the server contact one of your fellow guildies or myself.
Because of Aions PvP nature we will be relying on good communication in time to come.
Also you have to read this MoX Charter which it seems you have already

During this time you will be bearing the MoX tag, wear it with pride as this does effect the Legion as a whole should you create hassle. Should you still need your tag, ask one of the MoXies your grouping with for a invite.
Good luck and see you in-game.

Aion: Expert Tailor 440/Alchemy 399.

Offline Deathstouch

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
Aion (MOX) application
« Reply #3 on: 17 February, 2010, 05:36:28 pm »
welcome to here at last

binomial-cheese