May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Zagarne - Xrealm rogue (pvp/social)  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Zagarne

• Lurker
Zagarne - Xrealm rogue (pvp/social)
« on: 04 April, 2012, 07:14:02 pm »
Applications type pvp/social
Name: Zagarne
What other games apart from WoW do you play?:  Diablo2 (for nostalgia), waiting for Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2, sometimes Borderlands and Amnesia

about me: my name is David, 29 yo from CZ, i like watching movies and reading books (mainly fantasy/sci-fi and horror/psychothriller), drinking beer (ofc - im from czech republic), listening mainly metal music

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Zagarne/simple

Character name: Zagarne
Class: rogue
Spec(s): subtlety / combat
Level: 85
Professions: engi (for pvp must have imo +fun) / alchemy
How often do you play WoW (typical weekly playtime and which hours)?: depends on my shifts - i change morning and afternoon shifts every week, but i play a lot in my free time
What high level alts do you have?: i have all classes at 85 lvl, all profesions maxed aswell (i like to be independent on others if i want something quickly)
better geared ones are Dotster(guess what class it is  :D ) and Zagjin (mage), maybe Zagrok (DK) and i can transfer them (and probably will) too

Why did you chose the class you are now playing and the professions you selected?: well i play my rogue for more than 6 years, like their special mechanics and sneaking around and beeing capable to control/annoy multiple enemies

ofc i have TS2/TS3 and can install other voice com. programs

i can join your raids from time to time, my rogue has 386 pve ilvl and my warlock alt 393 but it is not my main goal. but if i join you can trust me i will do my best , know all tacs and bring consumables. My work does not allow me to join hardcore raiding guild (man, work on shifts sux)

Have you been in another guild? My current (Red Scale) and Final Contingency + Contemp in wotlk
Feel free to list your PvE experiences in the game: I have raided on my rogue in wotlk (we were 11/12 HC ICC i think) and warlock in cata (we have another rogue in our 10 man raid so I rerolled), killed everything on normal with few HCs here and there

- What experience do you have in Rated BGs/Arenas? (What is your highest rank, and in which season?): RBG 0 exp (cant find group on my server), arena – nothing special (got 1550 in 3v3 few days ago but again – team disbanded), but I don’t think im totally unskilled
- Do you have a PvP spec and glyphs and/or willing to change from your PvE to PvP spec if taken along to PvP events?: I have both pvp and pve specs and can change them anytime
- What current gear for PvP do you currently have?: all cataclysmic +  stage 1 legendaries, missing vial of shadows still 

Do you know anyone in MoX who can vouch for you?: nope,  Xrealm

Explain a bit about why you want to join MoX?: im looking for active guild (my guildies tend to log only for raids) with some pvp activities (even small amount of them is better than my current situation) and also better realm. im on low pop realm and i finally gave up and found  it will never be better - our economy is crap, noone runs RBGs, i can hardly find arena partners, world pvp is dead

What type of guild are you looking for?: active, with laid-back atmosphere and some fun, while still be competent

Please leave any comments and questions here
Regards Zag

*wall of text crits you for 186569 damage*

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
Re: Zagarne - Xrealm rogue (pvp/social)
« Reply #1 on: 04 April, 2012, 09:02:04 pm »
Good evening Zagarne!

Social you're more then welcome to join.
I must say however when it comes to Rbg's we're only trying to get one going once or twice a week.
But yea if you're looking for some PvP there's definitely plenty of people around in MoX for some random bg's/arenas.

Poke one of the following Officers for an invite when you arrive: Szemere, Sagiv, Muffintop, Dakilla, Backalive or Ray.
Ray is also the guy you want to go to for Rbg's :)

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Ronin

• 03. Full Member
  • Regular
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2012, 11:35:50 am »
hi atm we are not doing progression rbg's just casual ones on a wendsday to keep ppl interested and rdy for MoP, you are more than welcome to join those.

also know as ray

Offline Zagarne

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2012, 11:59:56 am »
thank you guys, i just transferred and will whisp you at evening. see you soon!2

Offline Kletsnat

• Diplomatic Envoy for peace in WoW
  • 03. Full Member
  • Veteran
    • Artifex
« Reply #4 on: 07 April, 2012, 01:21:49 am »
Have you had an invite to the guild yet?
If not, feel free to poke any of the Officers listed in my previous post :)

Cya soon!

/Sagiv
Guildmaster of Artifex
Klets - Zipora - Segev - Sagiv

Offline Zagarne

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: 09 April, 2012, 10:32:37 pm »
yeah Muffin invited me so it is OK, see you ingame  :D